Zoho vs HubSpot: Which One to Choose?
Zoho vs Hubspot: Introduction
Zoho vs HubSpot always remains a pain point for companies who wish to spend on CRM software to manage their business operations. One of the popular CRM software is Zoho which is known for converting many leads, engage with customers and help to grow a company’s revenue. Secondly, this single repository brings the company’s sales, marketing, and customer support activities under one roof and initiates the processes and policies in one platform. Companies using Zoho CRM can easily customize this software according to their particular needs. Also, businesses of any size and type can use Zoho. Zoho CRM is suitable for start-ups, large enterprises, and verticals like healthcare, insurance, legal, real-estate, media, travel, banking and much more.
HubSpot CRM helps to analyze consumers’ information, extract relations from various data items to gain insights, show opportunities, and generate sales and implement marketing campaigns. HubSpot CRM enables businesses to build a strong relationship with their customers and promote productive conversations. In addition, this process helps companies enhance their revenues using vital information provided by consumers’ data flowing in through various communication channels like phone calls, social media interactions, and website visits.
How to Choose A Suitable CRM Software?
To choose the most suitable CRM software, companies must understand that not all CRM is for them. New businesses should refrain from getting influenced by other companies using a specific CRM software that gives good results. Instead, thorough research is a must before choosing any CRM software.
For this process, create a list of issues that the company is facing. Next, choose a software that can provide the best user experience to the website visitors and provide solutions to other problems.
Finally, select a CRM that can be mobile friendly so that the staff and customers both can visit the company’s website and other management features (for the staff) from anywhere they want.
As a company grows with time, pick software that is easily scalable, customizable, can be integrated with other CRMs and must be cloud-based as it cuts down the maintenance cost.
Additionally, the companies must build such CRMs if they cannot find one in the market with the features mentioned above. However, that will not be an issue as we have softwares like HubSpot and Zoho to help us.
Zoho vs Hubspot: Features
Zoho CRM features are the following:
- Zoho’s CRM software is simple, user friendly and intuitive, specifically with ad-free plans. The tools and buttons are easily accessible. However, the expensive packages are a bit complicated to handle.
- Zoho permits only three users at a time, making it suitable for small businesses.
- Zoho assigns leads to sales reps according to various criteria. It helps users to build their own lead scoring rules and convert leads to deals. Zoho CRM can generate leads from mobile apps, social media, live chats or web forms.
- This CRM lacks the order management feature. As a result, Zoho is best for service-based businesses, which aren’t delivering physical items. But in case of companies decide to use order management, then it provides a Zoho inventory product.
- It also offers API, a set of programming instructions that let different softwares work with each other. Zoho helps companies to customize their software and build more custom fields and integrations. It provides a wide variety of software integrations.
- Zoho provides live chat, an online ticketing system and limited phone support as a customer support system.
HubSpot features are the following:
- Hubspot is easier to use, and it also offers many online educative items, thus providing a learning curve.
- In Hubspot, one can add multiple users at a time.
- It provides a reliable order management system that simplifies the tracking of the order. Hence, HubSpot’s order management is best for companies that have brick and mortar inventory. It helps to manage inventory, sales, track packages.
- Customizing Hubspot could be highly time consuming and expensive. Therefore, this software is best suited for small enterprises that do not need many customization features.
- HubSpot for support provides an online community to users, a knowledge base, and training videos.
Zoho vs Hubspot: Pricing
Zoho Pricing: Zoho provides four pricing plans and it includes:
- Standard plan: $18/mo/user
- Professional plan: $30/mo/user
- Enterprise plan:$45/mo/user
- Ultimate plan: $55/mo/user
HubSpot Pricing: HubSpot provides free plans. And the premium versions include:
- Marketing hub plan: $50-$3,200/mo
- Sales hub plan: $50-$1,200 /mo
- Service hub plan: $50-$1,200 /mo
Zoho vs HubSpot: Use cases
The use cases for Zoho vs HubSpot are as follows:
Zoho CRM Use cases
- Insurance companies use Zoho CRM to monitor the quality of their sales and receive strong customer support for better performance.
- Law firms use Zoho CRM to manage and assign new cases efficiently.
- With the help of Zoho CRM, the hotel business chains can view the comprehensive profiles of all guests.
HubSpot CRM Use cases
- HubSpot helped Casio, UK based company, to get effective inbound marketing. The software ensured that valuable leads do not slip from hands by improving communication with the sales and marketing team.
- Kiwi partner Concentrate is a New Zealand based company that helped many tech companies provide strategic marketing consultancy. This company needed inexpensive lead generation solutions that HubSpot provided them. After adopting HubSpot, the company’s website traffic increased by 96%.
- A small business company Bell Performance company, located in the United States, is a manufacturer of fuel additives. HubSpot helped them change their marketing strategy, increasing the company’s overall traffic by 620% with 9000 new leads and 1375 new customers.
Conclusion: How Can Daton Help You?
Zoho and HubSpot are two prominent names in the list of CRM software. They help companies manage the organizational operations, marketing strategies, customer relations and enhance the companies’ overall revenue. Both the CRM software offer services for businesses of all sizes.
Load relevant data from Zoho or Hubspot CRM into data warehouses like Amazon Redshift, Google Big Query or Snowflake. This will further help you obtain deeper insights into your data. Daton is a powerful ETL tool that will extract the data from various sources and load it in any data warehouse for better analysis. Comprehensive data analysis will help businesses to analyze operations better and enhance marketing strategies.