How to Use WebEngage Effectively?
Before learning how to use WebEngage marketing platform to get the best returns, let us see what it is. WebEngage is the platform that provides contextual services and helps you craft personalized campaigns to engage your user through push notification, web notification, email and any more. With web engage, companies can make campaigns in seconds using their unique product ‘journey designer’. It is termed as an essential marketing tool for cloud business which helps you to increase retention across users. They have analyzed over 243 large consumer brands, almost 10,000 marketing campaigns and more than two billions Web Push notifications to gather insights for their clients across different industries and use-cases. Their developed tool for automating communication helps brands send messages to consumers via:
- Web Messages
- In-app Messages
- Push Notifications
- Text Messages
- Browser Push notifications
- On-site Notifications
- On-site Surveys
- Facebook and On-site Feedback
Why is WebEngage One Of The Top Emerging Marketing Automation Platforms?
WebEngage’s user CRM stores data from user profiles or attributes and user actions are also known as events. It also has capabilities around in-depth data segmentation and personalization using user profile data, behavioural data, lifecycle events, 3rd party data from CRM and logical constructs. The Cross-device tracking feature enables us to keep communication coherent and contextual, making a more personalized and relevant experience. WebEngage also offers “Rolling Segments”, where criteria can be defined dynamically rather than based on queries. Companies can segment their audiences by User attributes, User behaviour, Technology used.
Let us look at other notable features of Webengage that sets it apart from the competition:
- Personalization – Each customer has different preference and buying habits. So, they want to be treated like an individual which will be easier if you use WebEngage. The personalized push notification, email campaigns also facilitate the process.
- Optimised Upselling – Tickets, products, and returns will speak volumes about the customer buying trends. With WebEngage, you will be able to strategize your upselling campaigns effectively.
- Less Exit Rate – WebEngage will tell you about the purchasing details and leads getting bounced. Analyze the data and set up campaigns to bring them back to reduce the rate at which they are leaving your page.
- Identify Top customers – Allocate your resources in a better way to make sure that your top customers are getting the attention they deserve, which will lead to higher customer retention.
- Set up Better marketing Campaigns – When you know your customers, their choices, you know who to target and how. Leads can also be nurtured in a better way for more conversions.
One of the most cost-effective Marketing Solutions in the Market
There are three primary pricing plans: ‘Solo’ plan starts at $199.0 per month, then the plan ‘Band’ at $899.0 per month and ‘Choir’ at $1499.0 per month. There is also a provision for a custom plan based on the customer’s request, namely ‘Orchestra’ plan.
WebEngage platform captures important information such as detailed information on:
Now, let us see how to use WebEngage marketing platform by utilizing the important data generated as shown above.
How to Use WebEngage for Best Returns?
Businesses using Webengage will generate a lot of data through it. Additionally, other specialized apps and tools would be used for various other purposes. Such as Google Analytics, Online advertising platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin Ads, e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, Woocommerce, Amazon, Flipkart, payment gateways like Razorpay, PayU, Chat Interfaces like Zendesk, ZohoDesk Tawk.to, cloud telephony services like Exotel, Knowlarity to name a few.
But the problem arises because all of these different sources individually generate a lot of data. Separate sheets need to be downloaded from all these various sources from which detailed reports need to be created. So all of the inventory data, customer feedback, customer behaviour data, payment gateway data need to be analyzed properly to create a consolidated picture of the entire business based on which things would need to be optimized. This process would take a lot of time and manpower to execute manually, and the analysis would not be very accurate. Daton is a highly automated data pipeline that easily integrates with various sources that a company may be using. It can automatically fetch data into a data warehouse without the need of any coding, enabling the creation of reports in quick time which can be easily analyzed to optimize the business processes.