Olabi to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Olabi to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for a quick way to transfer data from Olabi to Amazon Redshift? You can perform this data migration easily using an effective ETL tool: Daton.
For the complex cross-platform customer journey in eCommerce platforms, sellers are often confused about channels they want to sell or advertising budget. To offer a seamless customer experience, they have to analyze the demand and supply trends, maximize revenue and optimize the business operations. Therefore, enterprises need to tally the data from other CRMs, customer support platforms, websites, inventory management, payment gateways. These data need to be loaded in a data warehouse like Amazon Redshift and analyzed to understand the business thoroughly. Let us discuss why Olabi data is essential for your business and how to replicate all those data in Amazon Redshift without writing a single line of code.
Why integrate Olabi to Amazon Redshift?
Several retailers sell their products worldwide. Therefore, he needs multiple tools like inventory management systems, marketing platforms, payment gateways, logistic channels for each country. Finally, he will calculate the overall profit by:
Profits/Losses = Sales – Expenses
Olabi eCommerce platform will have the sales data, and expenses will be obtained from the marketing costs in advertising platforms. Expenses can also come from logistics, inventory management, payment or accounting software. You can use the Olabi data to determine the fast-moving and profitable products, relevant keyword search by buyers, productive ads. Data consolidation from different software for each country separately can be challenging if done manually. Thus, data analysis for this data load usually involves a time lag, which reduces the analysis’s accuracy and effectiveness. Simplify this data transfer by loading all relevant data in a data warehouse like Amazon Redshift using an ETL tool. Daton is an automated ETL tool that will quickly fetch data from Olabi to Amazon Redshift without you writing any code.
Olabi is an online eCommerce platform by Mindscape to provide an engaging experience to users. It ensures better visibility of eCommerce store operations not requiring IT management. This SAAS platform allows moving technology investments from CAPEX to OPEX financial model resulting in low operating costs. Olabi is an open system that offers easy integration of innovations from start-ups. It has robust tools like Aisle 360, Endless Aisles and Omni Channel. These tools give modern consumers a seamless shopping experience. The unified order management system records consumer orders from various channels. Olabi’s fulfilment engine fulfils orders from any location that has the necessary inventory.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. It is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate Olabi to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Olabi to Amazon Redshift.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Olabi APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Olabi & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate Olabi & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Olabi data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important features for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about data replication.
Steps to Integrate Olabi with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Olabi from Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Olabi login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Olabi Ad accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Olabi to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Olabi to Amazon Redshift– Olabi to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Olabi to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Olabi, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.