Customer trust and loyalty are both crucial factors for a brand’s long-term success. Customers value personalized experiences now more than ever and nothing beats the value of a tailor-made customer experience when brands go the extra mile and collect feedback on their product!
eCommerce personalization spans cross-channel, on-site, and in-app, resulting in measurable journeys. Customer personalization engages and leads through brand awareness to product discovery to repeat purchases. Zero-Party Data or Voice-of-the-Customer collects feedback from customers by first understanding who they are and then asking intelligently framed questions based on their needs and wants. Utilizing Zero-Party Data to unlock business insights and aligning marketing efforts around this can help brands build real relationships with customers.
What the partnership solves and, how it is achieved
Fairing Zero-Party Data + Saras Data Analytics Solution = Empowered eCommerce Businesses
1. Data Pipeline
Fairing collects Zero-Party Data with a set of intelligently-framed, timeline of questions that support eCommerce brands to collect critical customer information like – Touchpoints, Demand, Purchase trends etc. that have a direct impact on revenue.
Typically, customers use multiple touchpoints to shop online and this brings customer data from various Data Sources like Databases, Flat Files, Applications etc. With Daton, a cloud-hosted analytics solution built by Saras, all Zero-Party Data is moved via Data Connectors into a Data Warehouse of choice to provide immediate access to customer information.
2. Analytics & Reporting Automation
Automating reports should be seamless and hassle-free, providing analysts with immediate access to Zero-Party Data & insights to work with. The outcome of quick access to data & insights along with customizable reporting solutions yield to enhanced customer-resonating experiences.
Fairing’s Zero-Party Data will help you solve problems you didn’t even know you had, and Daton consolidates all reports from Fairing to streamline into the client’s existing BI tool.
With open-ended and multiple-choice follow-ups, a meaningful timeline of questions is asked to the customer via Question Stream, while reporting and analysis comes as a no-brainer with Daton.
Some effective reporting samples that work for eCommerce businesses are:
- Understanding which channel your customer is coming from – Shopify, website, marketplaces, social media etc.
- Customer segmentation based on demographics
- Churn rate, retention, stickiness
- Unlimited, deep individual product level insights like: How is your product being consumed? How do you compare amongst competitors?
- Sales insights like: What discounts or offers led to purchase? Upselling or cross-selling initiatives that worked. Pricing strategies that led to most sales
Daton integrates with other datasets including Fairing and its partners thereby enabling eCommerce brands with advanced analytics and actionable insights.
Fairing itself provides such strong access to Zero-Party Data, that when it is combined with alternate reports and market intelligence from various other channels, the data becomes a pot of gold.
Advanced analytics that help derive deep insights:
- Individual customer metrics and KPIs like ROAS, CAC, CLTV, customer cohorts, ad campaigns across multiple channels, campaign conversions, media mixes and optimization efforts for all Zero-Party Data coming in from Fairing’s post-purchase surveys, all at one place.
- Comparative data from multiple attribution channels both, at a customer’s level and at the organizational level is available on a single destination.
- Accurate attribution for orders, payments, drop-off’s regardless of the channel it is being purchased from.
Effortless Collaboration "Fairing + Saras"
When invaluable Zero-Party Data partners with the best BI analytics tools and solutions, you have a winning combination that drives revolutionary personalized experience.
With a common mission towards leveraging eCommerce customer data, Fairing + Saras enables brands to capitalize on their customers with just a simple one-question survey – “Where did you hear about us?”