Mailchimp to Snowflake – Made Easy
Replicate Mailchimp to Snowflake in minute
Are you looking for a quicker way to transfer data from Mailchimp to Snowflake? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
eCommerce business has a ton of choices while marketing and selling their merchandise online. They have different selling platforms, payment gateways, inventories, logistic channels and target audience in each country. Online retailers have to decide on what channels they want to sell on, which channels they want to spend their advertising. An e-commerce company selling in multiple countries is running campaigns on Mailchimp. So, they need to tally the data from Mailchimp and other tools such as website, payment gateways, inventory management and CRMs. The data insights will help them identify problems, trace any issues back through the workflow to the source, and optimize the operation of various teams.
Why integrate Mailchimp to Snowflake?
Email Marketing Automation Tools like Mailchimp generate data like open rates, contact tracking, clicks, contact list, email campaign details and events. This, along with product demand and user behaviour data, need to be studied to reduce losses. So, businesses need to tally the data coming from Mailchimp and other apps for extensive data analysis. Moreover, there may be multiple data silos for each app and tool. Online retailers reduce the effort of integrating their multiple data silos from various sources to a centralized place using ETL tools. Daton is a highly automated ETL tool that loads data from Mailchimp to Snowflake without coding or maintenance.
Mailchimp is an online email marketing solution that helps users to automate and manage marketing campaigns across various email platforms and ad channels through a unified dashboard. It empowers businesses through its wide range of templates, seamless controls, robust automation and integration features. You can also review data points like open rates and click-through rates to improve communications and reach more people. Mailchimp has started, including automation and customer relationship management (CRM) functionality.
The Snowflake platform enables users to have a petabyte database and an infinite computation scale without database management. You can only extract data from Snowflake through SQL query operations. Snowflake’s cloud data platform breaks down barriers that prevent organizations of various sizes from producing actual value from their data. Thousands of users leverage Snowflake to advance their companies beyond their ability by drawing all their relevant insights from all data generated by the business. Snowflake gears up the enterprises with a single, integrated platform that is the only cloud-built data warehouse. It is instant, secure and has controlled access to their entire data network. A core architecture also exists that facilitates various kinds of data workloads, including a framework to build modern data applications. Snowflake manages all aspects of data storage: organization, metadata, structure, compression and statistics.
How to replicate Mailchimp to Snowflake?
There are two major ways in which you can transfer data from Mailchimp to Snowflake data warehouse.
Build Your Own data pipeline
Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Mailchimp APIs & then connect it properly with the Snowflake data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Mailchimp and Snowflake
Using Daton to integrate Mailchimp & Snowflake is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data integration on Daton only takes a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Mailchimp ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface enables analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Mailchimp data into Snowflake.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important features to help data analysts focus on analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Mailchimp with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Mailchimp from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Mailchimp login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Mailchimp accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Mailchimp to Snowflake Integration.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Faster Integration of Mailchimp to Snowflake– Mailchimp to Snowflake is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Mailchimp to snowflake.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Mailchimp, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Snowflake and generate relevant insights.
- You get an enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses, including Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allow you to optimize data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.