Upscribe to Google BigQuery -Made Easy
Replicate Upscribe to Google BigQuery in minute
If you have come here to search for how to transfer data from Upscribe to Google BigQuery, then you have landed at the right place. In this article, we will learn how relevant data from email marketing tools like Upscribe can be accessed without the hassle of writing any code, using an ETL tool Daton.
Email marketing helps us to strengthen a company’s relationship with potential customers. Strategically reminding customers and leads about their searched products, new offers on already sold products from time to time will increase the chances of customer acquisition and retention. Businesses also need separate analytics tools for analyzing the behaviour of customers and tracking leads. This is why you need to consolidate the data from several tools and transfer it with the help of an ETL tool like Daton to a data warehouse like Google BigQuery for further in-depth analysis.
Why integrate Upscribe to Google BigQuery?
Upscribe helps you to send emails and newsletters to customers and leads quickly. It is one of the best email marketing tools. It uses the segmentation method to send emails to sellers’ contacts based on the tags or the forms that sellers have submitted and send personalized emails to customers. Upscribe keeps a record of customers and subscribers’ data. Once these data are loaded to Google BigQuery, the sellers can obtain valuable insights on profitable and fast-moving products, productive ads, relevant keyword searches by customers, and whether customers are following email links or visiting the website or not.
Many businesses utilize several other tools like Google Analytics, payment gateways, Facebook Ads, Inventory management system, Sales database and Chat Interfaces. When consolidated, these tools produce a comprehensive view of the seller’s business performance and also shows customers journey on the website. However, the manual integration process is complex and consumes much time. Hence, modern online sellers opt for an efficient ETL tool like Daton for seamless data transfer. Daton is a powerful ETL tool that effortlessly transfers data from Upscribe to Google BigQuery.
Upscribe is one such email marketing tool that not only helps to market your product through emails but also optimizes subscription growth, customer retention and customer LTV. It enables companies to do more than just manage their recurring orders. It focuses on enabling sellers to go from managing orders to growing subscribers with help of an innovative product road map informed by market feedback. Product roadmap includes: Campaign flows > Cohort Builder > Cohort Actions. Upscribe offers extensible APIs that enables you to fully customize the customer portal and connect to any third-party app.
Google BigQuery Overview
Google BigQuery is a powerful, fast, and flexible data warehouse used for analyzing big data. It enables super-fast SQL queries against petabytes of data using the processing power of Google’s infrastructure. You can upload massive datasets into BigQuery machine learning to help you better understand the data. BigQuery is a trusted source to process your data as it will help you securely and cost-effectively process relevant data and turn it into actionable insights for your business.
How to replicate Upscribe to Google BigQuery ?
You can replicate Upscribe to Google BigQuery warehouse in two ways.
Build a data pipeline
This process consumes a lot of time and manpower and needs a much experience. In such a process, there are more chances of making errors. You need to extract data using Upscribe APIs & then connect it properly with Google BigQuery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Upscribe & Google Bigquery
Use Daton to integrate Upscribe & Google BigQuery in the quickest and effortless method to save your efforts and time. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton most importantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting. Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Upscribe data in a few hours.
Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface permits analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Upscribe data into Google BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help data analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Upscribe with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Upscribe from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Upscribe login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Upscribe accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration .
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Upscribe to Google BigQuery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Upscribe to Google BigQuery– Upscribe to Google BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Upscribe to Google BigQuery.
- No Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help your business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Upscribe, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google BigQuery for generating relevant insights.