Optimove to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Replicate Optimove to Google Bigquery in minute
Are you looking for a quicker way to transfer data from Optimove to Google BigQuery? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
Businesses these days need to be efficient in terms of their data analysis. They struggle to make sense of the data generated from various applications and tools to manage different processes efficiently. Any eCommerce company use 10-15 different software to execute business operations. As a result, data silos are created, making it more difficult to consolidate data and use the data for reporting, operations, analysis, and informed forward-looking decisions. All of this data needs to be analyzed to have a clear picture of the business. Multiple tools create various data silos which become difficult to integrate manually. Online sellers reduce the hassle of consolidating these data silos by integrating data from different sources to a data warehouse using powerful ETL tool like Daton.
Why integrate Optimove to Google Bigquery?
Marketing platforms like Optimove generate substantial data like impressions, user behaviour, clicks, product details, and more. Most companies use other tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, payment gateways, Inventory management systems, Chat Interfaces, and Sales database. Additionally, eCommerce companies that sell globally often have separate ad accounts for each country, which creates data silos for each country. Imagine a brand selling on three marketplaces or three countries – They may have three accounts per channel in which they generate data —consolidation of data from these accounts for effective reporting.
Any company runs advertising merely on Optimove. Marketers use multiple marketing channels to make consumers aware of the Brand. Understand the real ROI of campaigns across all the marketing channels using data consolidation. The process of manual integration takes a lot of time. Hence, modern sellers use an effective ETL tool for seamless data transfer. Daton is a powerful ETL tool that easily data from Optimove to Google Bigquery.
Optimove is used mainly by retention marketers at over 500 customer-centric businesses. It helps these marketers gain a deep understanding of their customers’ behaviour and automate the delivery of highly relevant communications for every customer. Optimove enables marketers to deliver the right message through the right channel to every customer, every time. The Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub by Optimove provides a science-driven approach to plan, automate and optimize a customized marketing plan. The unique features include AI optimization technologies, predictive customer analytics and a multi-channel campaign execution engine. The result is satisfactory, more loyal customers and significant increases in customer spend, engagement, retention and lifetime value.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is a first serverless data warehouse service used by both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any demands of a query. The best part about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service as soon as you start using it. The primary requirements are a mechanism to load data into the data warehouse and the ability to write SQL queries. BigQuery also optimizes the storage and datasets in the background. Hence makes real-time analysis quicker and easier. Google BigQuery service offers an excellent pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries.
How to replicate Optimove to Google Bigquery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Optimove to Google Bigquery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Optimove APIs & then connect it properly with Google Bigquery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Optimove & Google Bigquery
Use Daton to integrate Optimove & Google Bigquery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Optimove data in a few hours.
Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Optimove data into Google Bigquery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Optimove with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Optimove from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Optimove login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Optimove accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Optimove to Google Bigquery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Optimove to Google Bigquery– Optimove to Google Bigquery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Optimove to Google Bigquery.
- No Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help your business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Optimove, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google Bigquery for generating relevant insights.