Magento 2 to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Connect Magento 2 to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for a quick way to transfer data from Magento 2 to Amazon Redshift? You can perform this data migration easily using an effective ETL tool: Daton.
Due to stiff competition, eCommerce companies are striving to be more data-driven. Hence, they need to tally data from the Magento 2 eCommerce platform and other apps like customer support platforms, payment gateways, and websites. Magento 2 eCommerce platform generates essential data like product & customer info, order details, shipping, billing or inventory details. These data need to be analyzed to have a complete understanding of the business and identify areas of improvement. Since different data silos are being created, generating reports and analyzing these data is difficult and time-consuming. Online retailers use data replication tools to reduce the time & effort of integrating these massive amounts of data from Magento 2 to Amazon Redshift. Data replication makes the process of data analysis and reporting simpler.
Why integrate Magento 2 to Amazon Redshift?
Magento 2 generates a considerable amount of data which are not harnessed in most cases. You can use Data from Magento 2 can be used to determine the fast-moving and profitable products, relevant keyword search by buyers, productive ads, and many more. Different tools used by various teams individually generate data that can be used to optimize the business further. Integrating so much data manually takes a lot of time and effort. Hence, modern companies use a cloud data pipeline to replicate data from Magento 2 to Amazon Redshift. Daton is a highly automated data pipeline that easily integrates with multiple sources that a company may be using. It can automatically fetch data into a data warehouse without the need for any coding.
Magento 2 Overview
With the increasing online user base, the need for higher performance business growth became a need; Magento 2 met those growing demands. Magento 2 is the latest version of the e-commerce platform that helps increase the speed and efficiency of certain high-level features, thus increasing the conversion levels of online stores. The use of Ajax makes it easy for users to add products to the cart without reloading the page. The full-page caching feature helps to load pages much faster and scalable for large-scale businesses. There is integration with popular payment gateways like Paypal and Braintree. It also supports different PHP frameworks, various databases, web servers, and cloud services.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. It is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate Magento 2 to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Magento 2 to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Magento 2 APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Magento 2 & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate Magento 2 & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Magento 2 data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Magento 2 data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important features for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Magento 2 with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Magento 2 from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name which you will use in creating tables for the integration, won’t be changed later.
- Then you will have Magento 2 login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will get prompts to choose from the list of available Magento 2 accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Magento 2 to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Magento 2 to Amazon Redshift– Magento 2 to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Magento 2 to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Magento 2, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.