Livechat to Snowflake – Made Easy
Replicate Livechat to Snowflake in minute
Are you looking for a quicker way to transfer data from Livechat to Snowflake? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
The online buying journey of a customer is no longer simple. They compare similar products, search for promo codes, drift to trusted websites for reviews before purchasing. Thus, eCommerce vendors have to invest in channels wisely they want to sell. Understanding customer demand and problems play a critical role in the success of any business. Customer service is one of the best ways to access the pulse of the customer as you get direct feedback directly from the people buying your product or service. eCommerce businesses use multiple apps and tools for managing several processes and verticals. To deliver a seamless customer experience, you need to tally the data from the website, payment gateways, CRMs, customer support and inventory management platforms. The process of manual data replication from all these tools generates inaccurate reports. So, Companies now resort to powerful ETL tools like Daton for faster data transfer and reporting.
Why integrate Livechat to Snowflake?
Delivering efficient customer service requires constant monitoring of the customer service team, customer queries and feedback. The different sources of customer feedback may be responses from emails, reviews on Amazon & eBay, SMS, phone calls, social media sites or software like Livechat. Integrating so much data together is essential to get a clear picture of the business. But manual data consolidation is complex and time-consuming. This time lag is one of the biggest challenges that companies face since it delays the decision-making process. So, modern-day businesses use ETL tools to compile data from various sources to a centralized place. Daton is a highly automated ETL tool that loads data from Livechat to Snowflake without coding or maintenance.
LiveChat is an online chat and help desk solution for companies to interact with their customers. It embeds into the website for visitors to communicate with the customer support team. Livechat has ready-made integrations with third-party CRM platforms. Businesses can install LiveChat on multiple websites and avail a wide range of features. You will get automatic chat gradation based on the analysis of the customer feedback. It allows users to add different themes and colours to their chat windows. LiveChat is a customizable solution which offers 24/7 customer support through chat, email and phone.
The Snowflake platform enables users to have a petabyte database and an infinite computation scale without database management. You can only extract data from Snowflake through SQL query operations. Snowflake’s cloud data platform breaks down barriers that prevent organizations of various sizes from producing actual value from their data. Thousands of users leverage Snowflake to advance their companies beyond their ability by drawing all their relevant insights from all data generated by the business. Snowflake gears up the enterprises with a single, integrated platform that is the only cloud-built data warehouse. It is instant, secure and has controlled access to their entire data network. A core architecture also exists that facilitates various kinds of data workloads, including a framework to build modern data applications. Snowflake manages all aspects of data storage: organization, metadata, structure, compression and statistics.
How to replicate Livechat to Snowflake?
There are two major ways in which you can transfer data from Livechat to Snowflake data warehouse.
Build Your Own data pipeline
Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Livechat APIs & then connect it properly with the Snowflake data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Livechat and Snowflake
Using Daton to integrate Livechat & Snowflake is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data integration on Daton only takes a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Livechat ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface enables analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Livechat data into Snowflake.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important features to help data analysts focus on analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Livechat with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Livechat from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Livechat login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Livechat accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Livechat to Snowflake Integration.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Faster Integration of Livechat to Snowflake– Livechat to Snowflake is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Livechat to snowflake.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Livechat, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Snowflake and generate relevant insights.
- You get an enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses, including Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allow you to optimize data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.