LinkedIn Ads to Snowflake – Made Easy
Replicate LinkedIn Ads to Snowflake in minutes
LinkedIn Ads is a powerful marketing tool for companies looking to target business professionals on its platform. Though LinkedIn provides campaign performance analysis, the platform doesn’t offer ready-to-use analytics friendly advertisement data and nor does it allows consolidating this data with other marketing tools. Replicate your LinkedIn Ads data to Snowflake in a matter of minutes without compromising on performance and data. By integrating your LinkedIn Ads data with Snowflake, analyze your ad campaign performance and drill down to the individual ad level, combine this data with other ad networks and get a grip of your marketing ROI, and ultimately build a single source of truth for all your business decisions.
In this blog post, we will walk you through two methods of replicating your data from LinkedIn Ads to Snowflake and help you critically assess their benefits and drawbacks.
Why integrate LinkedIn Ads to Snowflake?
LinkedIn Ads is a popular advertising platform to generate engagement, awareness, and sales. If you are using LinkedIn to reach out to business professionals with your marketing campaigns, chances are you want to analyze the various metrics of ad campaign performance with different channels such as sales data from your CRM, billing, or support and discover, which channels and campaigns bring revenue and leads to you. Go beyond Linkedin Ads dashboards and integrate Linkedin Ads with Snowflake. With all your business data in Snowflake, you can determine effective marketing channels and find out the lifetime value of your customers.
LinkedIn Ads Overview
As you may already know, LinkedIn is the quintessential and professional social media network that offers marketers the ability to advertise on the platform through paid social posts. LinkedIn Ads gives you an edge and a chance to connect with business-minded audience members who may be more inclined to engage with your product or service. Today many B2B marketers are leveraging LinkedIn advertising to spread brand awareness and drive lead generation.
Snowflake is a cloud-based analytics data warehouse platform designed to be fast, flexible, and easy to work with. It is one of the few enterprise-ready cloud data warehouses that brings simplicity without sacrificing features. It uses a new SQL database engine with unique architecture designed for the cloud. What sets Snowflake apart is its architecture and data sharing capabilities. The Snowflake architecture allows storage and compute to scale independently, so customers can use and pay for computation and storage separately. Also, the sharing functionality makes it easy for organizations to quickly share governed and secure data in real-time.
How to replicate LinkedIn Ads to Snowflake?
Here’s an overview of the two approaches you can use to replicate LinkedIn Ads data to Snowflake. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using LinkedIn Ads APIs & then connect it properly with the Snowflake data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate LinkedIn Ads and Snowflake
Integrating LinkedIn Ads and Snowflake with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to LinkedIn Ads data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from LinkedIn Ads data into Snowflake.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate LinkedIn Ads with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select LinkedIn Ads from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to LinkedIn Ads log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available LinkedIn Ads accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for LinkedIn Ads to Snowflake Integration
- Faster integration of LinkedIn Ads to Snowflake – LinkedIn Ads to Snowflake is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect LinkedIn Ads to Snowflake.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to LinkedIn Ads, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
The simplicity and ease of using Daton as a data pipeline platform is its reliability and robust architecture that makes data integration from LinkedIn ads to any data warehouse an easy affair for you.