LinkedIn Ads to Redshift – Made Easy
Integrate LinkedIn Ads to Redshift in minutes
The ease of use and the ability to uniquely target audiences based on their professions and career paths has made LinkedIn a very powerful tool among digital advertisers. But for the advertisers and marketers, looking to consolidate data, scale reporting, and account optimization remains time-consuming and lacks flexibility. Replicate your data from LinkedIn Ads to Amazon Redshift in minutes for advanced analytics and insights. Redshift delivers fast performance and efficient querying that help teams make sound business decisions. Integrating your data will give you advanced analytics for LinkedIn Ads which enables you to visually analyze your marketing ad campaigns, measure the outcomes, and further use insights to derive actionable insights in minutes. Apart from analyzing your LinkedIn Ad campaigns, you can also integrate data from other sources to get end-to-end insights into your entire business function.
Why integrate LinkedIn Ads to Redshift?
LinkedIn Advertising is a great way to reach a B2B audience and generate high-quality leads. With LinkedIn Ads, you can only track statistics about your campaigns provided by LinkedIn’s platform. This is especially true if you want your data to be replicated in real-time along with data sources, which is usually the case for tracking important business metrics. Integrating your LinkedIn Ads data into Redshift, allows you to consolidate all of your data into a single location for archiving, reporting, analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and more. With all your data available in the Redshift data warehouse, running performance reports will help you make informed choices about advertising spend and overall campaign performance.
LinkedIn Ads Overview
LinkedIn Ads is a paid marketing tool that offers access to LinkedIn social networks through sponsored posts, inmails, and other methods. The LinkedIn ads platform comes with a robust reporting feature that lets you track key metrics to understand your ad performance. The best thing about LinkedIn ads is a huge portion of your target audience is in a position to make executive decisions about the purchases their business makes. LinkedIn could be an incredibly effective way to reach your leads.
Amazon Redshift is a fast, scalable, and fully managed cloud data warehouse solution that makes it simple and cost-effective to efficiently analyze all your data using existing business intelligence tools. Redshift is designed to be used with a variety of data sources and data analytics tools and is compatible with several existing SQL-based clients, most effective for organizations that have a high demand for analytics and access to data. Amazon Redshift is an amazing solution for data warehousing to acquire new insights for your business and ultimately the customers.
How to replicate LinkedIn Ads to Redshift?
Here are two approaches you can use to replicate LinkedIn Ads data to Redshift. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using LinkedIn Ads APIs & then connect it properly with the Redshift data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate LinkedIn Ads and Redshift
Integrating LinkedIn Ads and Redshift with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to LinkedIn Ads data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from LinkedIn Ads data into Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate LinkedIn Ads with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select LinkedIn Ads from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to LinkedIn Ads log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available LinkedIn Ads accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for LinkedIn Ads to Redshift Integration
- Faster integration of LinkedIn Ads to Redshift – LinkedIn Ads to Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect LinkedIn Ads to Redshift.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to LinkedIn Ads, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
There’s no easier way for your team to access your LinkedIn Ads data and integrate it with other business data and analytical tools. With just a few clicks, Daton will take care of all your data.