Leadsquared to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Replicate Leadsquared to Google Bigquery in minute
Do you want to transfer data from Leadsquared to Google Bigquery instantly? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using a cloud data pipeline: Daton.
The typical buying journey of an eCommerce consumer is complex. They compare similar products, search Google for promo codes, browse online for reviews before purchasing. Thus, eCommerce sellers have to decide on what and how much to spend on multiple channels. Analyzing potential leads play a critical role in the success of any business. CRM software helps to assess the quality of the lead and improve marketing campaigns. Enterprises use various other tools to optimize their operations. Data analysts manually generate reports from multiple data silos and analyzing them to get better insights. This process causes time delay, due to which companies lose out on a chunk of revenue. So, top companies try to reduce data analysis effort by integrating these massive amounts of data from several sources into cloud data warehouses.
Why integrate Leadsquared to Google Bigquery?
An eCommerce company selling globally can use LeadSquared to manage and nurture their leads to optimize their conversions. Retailers run ad campaigns on various channels like Google, Facebook, Email. They sell on platforms like Shopify, Amazon, eBay. Sellers also use separate apps to manage and optimize multiple verticals like payment gateways, inventories, logistic channels and target audience in each country. Decision-makers want to understand the areas of improvement and then take steps to optimize processes further. CRM platforms like LeadSquared generate data on leads, accounts, and deals. Consolidating all this data makes data analysis and reporting easier. Manual data integration can be inaccurate and time-consuming. So, top brands resort to powerful data pipelines like Daton for easy and quick data transfer from multiple data sources. It is a highly automated cloud data pipeline that replicates data from Leadsquared to Google Bigquery without requiring any coding or maintenance.
LeadSquared is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that offers cloud-based marketing automation for all sizes and types of businesses. It enables its users to automate tasks like marketing, sales CRM, lead capture, reporting and analytics. LeadSquared has useful features such as segmentation, lead scoring, role-based user access landing pages, marketing and sales insights. The CRM solution can easily integrate with Super-Receptionist, Ozonetel, LiveChat, Olark Connector, Zopim and GoToWebinar. The software is available in a subscription pricing model and runs on web browsers, Android, iOS application.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is the first serverless data warehouse service which was available in the market. A database administrator architects the schema and optimize the partitions for performance and cost in a Google BigQuery environment. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any demands of a query. Google BigQuery service offers an excellent pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries. The best part about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service as soon as you start using it. The primary requirements are a mechanism to load data into the data warehouse and the ability to write SQL queries.
How to replicate Leadsquared to Google Bigquery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Leadsquared to Google Bigquery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Leadsquared APIs & then connect it properly with Google Bigquery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Leadsquared & Google Bigquery
Use Daton to integrate Leadsquared & Google Bigquery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Leadsquared data in a few hours. Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Leadsquared data into Google Bigquery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Leadsquared with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Leadsquared from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Leadsquared login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Leadsquared accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Leadsquared to Google Bigquery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Leadsquared to Google Bigquery– Leadsquared to Google Bigquery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Leadsquared to Google Bigquery.
- Zero Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Leadsquared, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google Bigquery for generating relevant insights.