Knowlarity to Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Knowlarity to Redshift in minutes
Knowlarity provides cloud-based customer service and sales call handling solutions to businesses. Now, the different sources of customer queries may be through Knowlarity, like responses from emails, reviews, and ratings, SMS, phone calls, social media, etc. However, different data silos are being created here per feedback source, per country. Compiling all of this data together in a robust and scalable data warehouse like Redshift is necessary to get a clear picture of the business processes. Moving your Knowlarity data to Redshift will ensure all your critical data is consolidated in a single place.
Let’s see how you can move your Knowlarity data to Redshift with two approaches and which ones suit the best considering the efforts and resources available.
Why integrate Knowlarity to Redshift?
If your business is using Knowlarity, chances are your data is stuck in data silos and is not accessible by other parts of the organization. Integrating your Knowlarity data with Redshift will allow you to consolidate your data in one place so your team can have a comprehensive view of the data to analyze it further. Also, integrating this data with other data sources like customer support, marketing, ads, order systems, and more can provide insights in real-time and with predictive analytics to scale your business further.
Knowlarity is a leading cloud telephony solutions provider enabling streamlined business communication on the cloud. The company provides cloud-based customer service and sales call handling solutions to businesses in Southeast Asia, South Asia, and the Middle East. Knowlarity’s services are built around its flagship cloud-based telephony platform. It offers voice and data communication over the internet to private and commercial customers and provides virtual numbers, IVR solutions, Call center services, and API solutions.
Redshift is a fast, fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse service offered by the Amazon ecosystem. It takes full advantage of Amazon’s cloud server infrastructure which makes it simple and cost-effective to efficiently analyze all your data using SQL and your existing business intelligence tools. Amazon Redshift offers the performance, speed, and scalability required to address your data warehousing and ETL needs. Redshift’s parallel processing and compressions reduce the execution time and deliver faster results.
How to replicate Knowlarity to Redshift?
Here’s an overview of the two approaches you can use to replicate Knowlarity data to Redshift. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps one after the other. You need to extract data using Knowlarity APIs & then connect it properly with the Redshift data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Knowlarity and Redshift
Integrating Knowlarity and Redshift with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to Knowlarity data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Knowlarity data into Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate Knowlarity with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Knowlarity from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Knowlarity log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Knowlarity accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Knowlarity to Redshift Integration
- Faster integration – Knowlarity to Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect Knowlarity to Redshift.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: This allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Knowlarity, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
Daton is there to help you expedite the entire process of moving your data from Knowlarity to Redshift in a hassle-free manner.