Zendesk to Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Zendesk to Redshift in minutes
Zendesk stores a lot of customer data. Many businesses want to benefit from this untapped data to provide a better customer experience and make informed decisions. Redshift has the ability to quickly perform complex analytical queries over petabytes of data. Replicate your Zendesk data to Redshift for centralized storing and data analysis. Moving your Zendesk data to Redshift will enable you to integrate data with other applications, databases, and flat files to give you a holistic view of your customer sales and support.
Why integrate Zendesk to Redshift?
Zendesk provides a cloud-based customer service platform that includes ticketing, self-service options, and customer support features. Chances are your organization is generating a lot of customer support data in Zendesk and you are trying to make sense out of all this data! Integrate your Zendesk data to a fully-managed cloud data warehouse like Redshift and quickly transform your data into business-critical insights. Leverage your customer service data to improve service and have a better understanding of your end-to-end business performance.
Zendesk is a cloud-based CRM solution offering customizable tools to build customer service portals, knowledge base, and online communities. The platform is focused on creating a better, more personalized service experience for your customers. It enables customer interactions across messaging, phone, chat, email, social media, and any other channel your business uses, all together in one place. Zendesk can also organize valuable customer data – including user information, customer service history, and support tickets – and store that data in one place for you to access at any time.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is a fast, fully managed, petabyte-scale cloud data warehouse service that makes it simple and cost-effective to efficiently analyze all your data using SQL and your existing business intelligence tools. Redshift is a columnar store, making it particularly well-suited to large analytical queries against massive datasets. It is also used to perform large-scale database migrations. Redshift is a hugely popular data warehouse, offering a balance between easy maintenance and robust customization options.
How to replicate Zendesk to Redshift?
Here’s an overview of the two approaches you can use to replicate Zendesk data to Redshift. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using Zendesk APIs & then connect it properly with the Redshift data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline is cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Zendesk and Redshift
Integrating Zendesk and Redshift with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to Zendesk data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Zendesk data into Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data loa
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate Zendesk with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Zendesk from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Zendesk log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Zendesk accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Zendesk to Redshift Integration
- Faster integration – Zendesk to Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect Zendesk to Redshift.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Zendesk, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
That’s it. Daton takes care of all the heavy-weight lifting to ensure that the data from Zendesk is replicated to your Redshift data warehouse, in a hassle-free way and in near real-time.