Yahoo Gemini to BigQuery – Made Easy
Replicate Yahoo Gemini to BigQuery in minutes
If you are using Yahoo Gemini heavily for your eCommerce business to acquire more customers and build your brand, replicate your data from Yahoo Gemini to a scalable data warehouse BigQuery for advanced analytics is a step in the right direction. Leveraging the data provided by Yahoo Gemini offers businesses a great way to measure their target audiences. However, transferring the massive amounts of Yahoo Gemini data to Google BigQuery is no easy job.
In this article, we have highlighted the overview of Yahoo Gemini and BigQuery, some of the challenges of developing a custom data pipeline solution, and why it is worth having a fully managed data pipeline for your business.
Why integrate Yahoo Gemini into BigQuery?
Yahoo Gemini offers native advertising to drive traffic to your website, raise brand awareness, promote your app, and increase your online sales. For those who seek to understand this data in more granular details along with data from other sources, integrating Yahoo Gemini’s insights into a highly scalable enterprise data warehouse like BigQuery can help you to unearth critical business insights. Having your Yahoo Gemini ads data in the same warehouse as your marketing, support, and sales will help you get a clear understanding of your ad spend, marketing ROI and business performance and will help you to optimize your campaigns further.
Yahoo Gemini Overview
Yahoo Gemini is the first ad marketplace to unify search and native advertising to provide users with the best performance for campaigns across Yahoo’s search inventory. It powers native ads that put sponsored brand content in front of Yahoo’s million monthly users in contextually relevant ways. In simpler terms, Yahoo Gemini gives its users the ability to reach customers based on users’ interests, what they are actively searching for, and new users who aren’t familiar with your brand. Users can reach their customers using both Search and Native ads.
Google BigQuery is a serverless data warehousing platform where you can query and process vast amounts of data. Google BigQuery is a powerful Big Data analytics platform that enables super-fast SQL queries against append-only tables using the processing power of Google’s infrastructure. The best part about it is that one can run multiple queries in a matter of seconds even if the datasets are relatively large. BigQuery is a powerful tool for business intelligence and it offers analytics capabilities to organizations of all sizes.
How to replicate Yahoo Gemini to BigQuery?
Here are two approaches you can use to replicate Yahoo Gemini data to BigQuery. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using Yahoo Gemini APIs & then connect it properly with the BigQuery data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline is cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Yahoo Gemini and BigQuery
Integrating Yahoo Gemini and BigQuery with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to Yahoo Gemini data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Yahoo Gemini data into BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, reload
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions for data analysts to focus on data analysis rather than worrying about data replication.
Steps to integrate Yahoo Gemini with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Yahoo Gemini from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Yahoo Gemini log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Yahoo Gemini accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Yahoo Gemini to BigQuery Integration
- Faster integration – Yahoo Gemini to BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following a few steps you can easily connect Yahoo Gemini to BigQuery.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: This allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow you to optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Yahoo Gemini, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
Daton, a pre-built, fully-managed data pipeline lets you replicate Yahoo Gemini data to BigQuery with zero database downtime, zero data loss, and feeds data with full context.