Outbrain to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Connect Outbrain to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for a quick way to transfer data from Outbrain to Amazon Redshift? You can perform this data migration easily using an effective ETL tool: Daton.
The customer journey in eCommerce platforms is complex. They use multiple devices like mobile phones and desktops to access various websites, review platforms, and research products before purchasing them. If you want to target a specific set of users, try using marketing tools like Outbrain, which employ emails, SMS, search engine ads and remarketing to target potential customers effectively. You will get deeper insights on product demand trends from ad impressions, CTRs, conversion rates, search history in marketing platforms.
Various tools used by businesses create separate data silos in business. Top companies try to lessen the effort of integrating these massive amounts of data from these data silos by using a cloud data pipeline. Daton is such an effective data pipeline that will instantly load data from Outbrain to Amazon Redshift without you worrying about data heavy-lifting.
Why integrate Outbrain to Amazon Redshift?
The greatest obstacle for marketers in Outbrain marketing campaigns is the money wasted on redundant ads. Take the example of out-of-stock product ads, which drain a considerable amount of money. Feeding Outbrain with essential data from other platforms solves this problem. The lack of specific data is a critical reason why your ad campaigns on Outbrain do not return a better revenue. All these data cannot be natively transmitted to Outbrain. Collect relevant data and analyze correctly in a data warehouse before using the relevant information to run ad campaigns on Outbrain. Manual data migration takes a lot of time. Use Daton to replicate data from Outbrain to Amazon Redshift easily.
Outbrain is a popular content discovery platform designed to deliver and engage audiences with customized, meaningful web, mobile and video content while enabling publishers and businesses to understand their customers through data. Using a flexible pay-per-click model, Outbrain allows businesses to reach an active audience and increase traffic to posts, blogs and your mobile or video content. Once you meet a frequent target, companies can monitor and pay only for visits received. Display video suggestions with leading content providers or use the Outbrain API to increase video views. Advanced testing and conversion tools allow users to set specific targets. Outbrain provides customizable and scalable tools to meet different business needs while automatically scaling native campaigns across the network.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. It is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate Outbrain to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Outbrain to the Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Outbrain APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Outbrain & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate Outbrain & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Outbrain data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Outbrain data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate Outbrain with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Outbrain from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Outbrain login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will get prompts to choose from the list of available Outbrain accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Outbrain to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Outbrain to Amazon Redshift– Outbrain to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Outbrain to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Outbrain, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.