Google Play Console to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Google Play Console to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Do you want an easier and quicker way to load data from your Google Play Console to Amazon Redshift? Here we have discussed how can you proceed with the data integration using a clod data pipeline: Daton.
Online eCommerce sellers nowadays make it a point to get a complete picture of the business through extensive data analysis. They use different tools and apps for various processes. Separate data silos, including inventory, payment gateway, customer feedback, customer behaviour, App Usage shipping and logistics data, are created. Manual Data analysis and reporting generally take a lot of time and effort. Moreover, the results are not accurate as there remains a substantial time delay. Thus companies lose out on potential revenue.
That is why Leading companies consider data integration which enables easier reporting and faster analysis. They consolidate data from all the sources into a data warehouse like Amazon Redshift Using a cloud data pipeline. Daton is a highly automated data pipeline that easily integrates various sources into any destination.
Why integrate Google Play Console to Amazon Redshift?
About 60 per cent of the world’s internet traffic is on mobile. Most companies generate huge revenue from their Mobile Apps and websites. Mobile Apps enables them to maximize their revenue by promoting various products and services, offers and deals through push notifications. They can also track their users to a greater extent and work towards providing a more personalized user engagement, which helps to increase customer retention. More than 85 per cent of mobile users are using Android devices, so the Google Play console plays a vital role for most companies. It provides valuable data like customer Reviews & Ratings, Installs, Uninstalls, Subscriptions, Retained Installs, Purchase Info, Sales Estimates, Crash Reports.
Modern businesses need to be ahead of every competition using the power of data. E-Commerce companies specifically need to utilize their data to reduce operational costs, increase efficiency and get deeper insights into the business. Using a cloud data pipeline like Daton, you will seamlessly transfer data from Google Play Console to Amazon Redshift without worrying about the heavy data lifting.
Google Play Console Overview
The Google Play Console serves as a platform to publish apps and track the status of apps published by app developers. Sellers can upload multiple apps under a single product listing, configure the product, prices, pages and distribution. You can monitor all the phases of publishing on Google Play Store through the Developer Console from any web browser. Significant features of Google Play Console are Android vitals, Release management, User acquisition, User feedback, financial reports and Store presence.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the first public cloud provider to offer a cloud-based, petabyte-scale data-warehousing service. The service is called Amazon Redshift and is the most popular cloud data warehouse. Amazon Redshift Spectrum, AWS Athena and the omnipresent, massively scalable data storage solution, Amazon S3, compliment Amazon Redshift and together offer all the technologies needed to build a data warehouse or data lake on an enterprise scale. It also provides a robust data load management console, allows connections from any SQL client, and supports several business intelligence tools to connect to the service.
How to replicate Google Play Console to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Google Play Console to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your Own data pipeline
Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of effort, time, experience and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Google APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Google Play Console & Amazon Redshift
Utilize Daton to integrate Google Play Console & Amazon Redshift is the quickest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton to simplify and accelerate the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Google Play Console data in a few hours.Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Google Play Console data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Rate limits,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate Google Play Console with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Google Play Console from the Integrations page.
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Google Play Console login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Google Ad accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Google Play Console to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Google Play Console to Amazon Redshift– Google Play Console to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect Google Play Console to Amazon Redshift.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Google Play Console, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.