Freshdesk to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Integrate Freshdesk to Google Bigquery in minute
Are you looking for ways to transfer data from Freshdesk to Google Bigquery? Here, we have discussed a quick and easy way to do this data migration using an ETL tool: Daton.
Nowadays, the typical buying journey of a customer is complex. So, eCommerce vendors have to decide what channels they want to sell and how much to allot on these channels. Understanding customer demand and problems play a critical role in the success of any business. Customer service is one of the best ways to assess the customer’s pulse as you get direct feedback from the people buying your product or service. Insights, like an average first response, pending tickets, reopened tickets, and primary contact resolution is received promptly. Different tools create various data silos making data analysis and report generation difficult and time-consuming. Top companies reduce the time & effort of reporting and analyzing their multiple data silos by integrating these massive amounts of data from Freshdesk and other apps and tools used to Google Bigquery.
Why integrate Freshdesk to Google Bigquery?
Monitoring customer service becomes difficult and time-consuming due to the lack of real-time data. Usually, the executives in charge of monitoring need to compile reports from various sources like IM services, Social media platforms, Emails, SMS, Chat systems, Cloud Telephony services. Chatbots or customer service systems like Freshdesk directly interact with the users and know their taste, preference, budget, and many more key indices. Tickets raised from each customer regarding several issues speak volumes about different products and their feedback.
Compiling all of these data together is essential to get a clear picture of the business, but it is a daunting task in itself, and it takes time to prepare reports which are then analyzed. This time lag is one of the biggest challenges that companies face since it delays the decision-making process. Companies use an ETL tool to feed data from chat support platforms like Freshdesk and all other apps to a data warehouse like Google Bigquery for easier and faster analytics. It involves complex integration processes that take several working hours. Daton is an automated ETL tool that easily fetches data into a data warehouse without the need for any coding or maintenance.
Freshdesk is a cloud help-desk application that has designed to provide quality customer service. Users can improve their businesses by introducing multi-channel support, streamlining operations, increasing productivity and enhancing customer care efforts through automated, self-service tools. The integrated multi-channel prevents you from exhausting yourself with too many navigational devices. Freshdesk has collaboration tools that enable users to work together on a ticket and segment it into smaller tickets. It also provides a robust knowledge base, adaptation tools, advanced automation, multi-channel help desk and community channels. Therefore, urgent events can be instantly sent via immediate alerts and ticket updates.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is the first serverless data warehouse service which was available in the market. A database administrator architects the schema and optimize the partitions for performance and cost in a Google BigQuery environment. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any demands of a query. Google BigQuery service offers an excellent pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries. The best part about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service as soon as you start using it. The primary requirements are a mechanism to load data into the data warehouse and the ability to write SQL queries.
How to replicate Freshdesk to Google Bigquery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Freshdesk to Google Bigquery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Freshdesk APIs & then connect it properly with Google Bigquery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Freshdesk & Google Bigquery
Use Daton to integrate Freshdesk & Google Bigquery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Freshdesk data in a few hours.
Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Freshdesk data into Google Bigquery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Freshdesk with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Freshdesk from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Freshdesk login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Freshdesk accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Freshdesk to Google Bigquery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Freshdesk to Google Bigquery– Freshdesk to Google Bigquery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Freshdesk to Google Bigquery.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- Obtain an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline, offered at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Freshdesk, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google Bigquery for generating relevant insights.