Appsflyer to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Appsflyer to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for ways to transfer data from Appsflyer to Amazon Redshift? Here, we have discussed a quick and easy way to do this data migration using an ETL tool: Daton.
Severe competition makes modern businesses to be more data-driven. They need to understand the demand and supply trends, maximize revenue, and get more ROIs to optimize their different processes. Various data silos are being created for several apps used by them, making data analysis and report generation difficult. Leading Brands reduce their time & effort of reporting and analyzing their multiple data silos by integrating these massive amounts of data from AppsFlyer, and other tools into a data warehouse. Data consolidation enables easier reporting and faster data analysis. Data integration can be a complicated process if performed manually. It is best to use an ETL tool for data migration from Appsflyer to Amazon Redshift. Daton is an automated ETL tool that instantly loads data from AppsFlyer into a data warehouse like Redshift without any coding or maintenance.
Why integrate Appsflyer to Amazon Redshift?
A substantial amount of money gets wasted in marketing campaigns due to irrelevant ads, bot traffic, frauds, incorrect audience targeting, lack of personalization, incorrect attribution. Hence, tools like AppsFlyer is becoming increasingly popular. It helps businesses track user behaviour enabling them to accurately provide attribution to marketing channels, track offline marketing performance, calculate actual ROIs, customer LTV, reduce frauds and increase customer retention. But you can optimize this even further. You can collect data from marketing platforms and tally it with data generated by customer service apps, CRMs, e-commerce platforms, email marketing tools, social media marketing platforms, cloud telephony services to get meaningful insights. Use these data to project sales trends and allocate marketing, logistics and other budgets accordingly to optimize profits.
This data is continuously mined and analyzed to gain business insights, minimizing loss and maximizing revenue. Consolidate relevant data from Appsflyer to Amazon Redshift using Daton for faster data analysis and accurate reporting.
Appsflyer is a global leader in marketing analytics and mobile attribution. AppsFlyer’s users are mainly Data-driven marketers who use it for independent measurement solutions to expand and secure their mobile business. The platform processes billions of mobile actions every day to enable app marketers and developers to maximize return on their marketing investments. AppsFlyer’s marketing analytics tools help marketers, UA managers and product managers all the tools they require to app determine customer engagement and measure ROI. The cohort and retention reports, raw data reports, BI support and APIs, live alerts and mobile access allow users to get all the in-depth insights they need to achieve marketing success. Features like AppsFlyer’s Attribution, Audiences, Marketing Analytics Dashboard, OneLink’s Deep linking capabilities and Protect360 enterprise-grade fraud solutions make it popular among enterprise mobile apps.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is a fully managed, cloud-based, petabyte-scale data warehouse service by Amazon Web Services (AWS). The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Having an architecture for columnar data storage makes it becomes effortless to access substantial amounts of data. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. Most Brands have several users accessing and querying Amazon Redshift, but this doesn’t affect query speed or performance.
How to replicate Appsflyer to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Appsflyer to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Appsflyer APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Appsflyer & Amazon Redshift – Use Daton to integrate Appsflyer & Amazon Redshift as the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Appsflyer data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate Appsflyer with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Appsflyer from the Integrations page.
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Appsflyer login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Appsflyer accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Appsflyer to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Appsflyer to Amazon Redshift– Appsflyer to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Appsflyer to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Appsflyer, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.
Use Daton to speed up data integration so that you can effectively automate reporting and data analysis to generate relevant business insights.