Amazon Vendor Central to Redshift -Made Easy
Replicate Amazon vendor central to Redshift in minute
Do you want to transfer data from Amazon Vendor Central to Amazon Redshift immediately? Here is a simple solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
Let’s have a look at why the migration of Amazon Vendor Central data to Redshift is essential. Amazon Vendor Central helps vendors to check their orders, inventory, ad campaigns and more. Vendors must track their inventory, products returns as it will help them to optimize their services. Data analysis can vendors spot those products that are largely returned. Vendor Central generates data from orders, purchases, advertisements, and more. Vendors must consolidate them into an efficient data warehouse like Amazon Redshift. However, manual transferring of data will be time-consuming. Hence, Daton comes to your help. It is an efficient ETL tool to migrate all your data into a data warehouse. This tool enables you to control your data and optimize your business performance. This article will introduce you to two main approaches to replicate your data from Vendor Central to Redshift. So you can choose them according to your business needs.
Why integrate Amazon Vendor Central to Amazon Redshift?
On Amazon vendor central, a supplier/vendor can check his orders, product returns, inventory, advertisements and more. However, once he sells his products on Amazon, the website controls the pricing besides other operations. And in case the vendor fails to follow specific Amazon’s logistical guidelines, then Amazon can take up a share of the vendor’s profits. So, vendors must maintain their stock levels, fulfil the orders quickly and keep track of product returns. Suppose a large section of customers returns a specific product, Amazon will give warnings or discontinue their association with the vendor in such a case.
Therefore, a vendor/supplier must pull all these data into a data warehouse like Redshift for deeper analysis. Vendors can have all their data consolidated in the data warehouse and analyze every category separately. Especially the product returns and inventory stock. However, manual integration is not recommended as it will be highly time-consuming and inaccurate. Therefore, Daton, an ETL tool, can help vendors seamlessly pull their data to the data warehouse for calculation and deeper analysis to optimize business performance.
Amazon Vendor Central Overview
Amazon Vendor Central is a first-party retailer hub. It is an invitation-only based model. Most importantly, Amazon takes care of the logistics works with Vendor central. Vendor central can advertise the products on Amazon. As a first-party seller in Vendor Central, you can sell a massive number of products. With the help of Vendor Central, first-party sellers can create ads with Amazon marketing services (AMS). Vendor Central reduces the workload of sellers by taking care of listing the products to shipping them. However, Amazon reduces the profit margin. Vendor central is best for bulk sellers. Amazon Vendor Central also offers keyword-targeted marketing campaigns to allow proper exposure to your products. You need to send the ordered products once Amazon sends you the Purchase order. And as the consumer accepts your product, you will get paid for it.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is a well-known data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users permitting SQL based querying. It also provides a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift has a scalable infrastructure. This data warehouse supports big data and massive workloads. Above all, the robust, efficient management console supports connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also provides REST APIs that permits developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. Business intelligence and visualization tools are easily compatible with Amazon Redshift.
How to replicate Amazon vendor central to Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Amazon Vendor Central to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Amazon Vendor Central APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Amazon Vendor Central & Amazon Redshift
Use Daton to integrate Amazon Vendor Central & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Amazon Vendor Central data in a few hours.
Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Amazon Vendor Central data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Amazon Vendor Central with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Amazon Vendor Central from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Amazon Vendor Central login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Amazon Vendor Central accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Amazon Vendor Central to Redshift Integration.
- Faster Integration of Amazon Vendor Central to Amazon Redshift– Amazon Vendor Central to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Amazon Vendor Central to Amazon Redshift.
- No Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help your business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Amazon Vendor Central, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Amazon Redshift for generating relevant insights.