Zoho Desk to Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Zoho Desk to Redshift in minutes
If you are not utilizing your Zoho desk’s data then you are missing out on critical insights. Since e-commerce companies use separate platforms and tools for selling, payments, support, and logistics it becomes impossible to track the customer’s interactions and journey through the conversion funnel. Replicating your Zoho desk data to Redshift is the right step towards building a robust analytical infrastructure. With your helpdesk data streamlined with a high-performance cloud warehouse like Redshift, you can run anything from complex ad-hoc queries to standard reporting, and easily combine Zoho desk data with other sources.
Why integrate Zoho Desk to Redshift?
Zoho Desk is an IT support and helpdesk platform that automates customer service processes. It becomes essential for businesses to integrate this data along with data generated from other apps and tools such as websites, inventory management, payment gateways, CRMs, and marketing. Integrating your Zoho desk data to a data warehouse like Redshift will enable you to take advantage of advanced analytical capabilities and gain a better understanding of customers.
Zoho Desk Overview
Zoho Desk is a context-aware helpdesk designed to help your company build meaningful relationships with your customers. The platform has advanced process management, embeddable self-service, a powerful AI assistant, and brings together all the tools and context your teams need to deliver great customer service. Zoho Desk is an ideal choice for small to midsize businesses (SMBs) who want a platform that can grow with them. Zoho continues to add features to improve Zoho Desk, building a rich feature set that includes advanced functionality like voice over IP (VoIP), social media integration, and data analysis for managers monitoring customer interactions and service level agreements (SLAs).
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is a fast, fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse service that makes it simple and cost-effective to efficiently analyze data using your existing business intelligence tools. It is optimized for datasets ranging from a few hundred gigabytes to a petabyte or more and is a very cost-effective data warehouse solution. Redshift offers the performance, speed, and scalability required to address your data warehousing and ETL needs.
How to replicate Zoho Desk to Redshift?
Here’s an overview of the two approaches you can use to replicate Zoho Desk data to Redshift. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using Zoho Desk APIs & then connect it properly with the Redshift data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Zoho Desk and Redshift
Integrating Zoho Desk and Redshift with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to Zoho Desk data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Zoho Desk data into Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate Zoho Desk with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Zoho Desk from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Zoho Desk log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Zoho Desk accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Zoho Desk to Redshift Integration
- Faster integration – Zoho Desk to Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect Zoho Desk to Redshift.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Zoho Desk, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
Daton automates the flow of data from Zoho Desk to Redshift structuring it in a way that is optimized for your analysis. Now let Daton take care of the heavy lifting while your engineers focus on analysis and not data consolidation.