Unicommerce to Snowflake – Made Easy
Replicate Unicommerce to Snowflake in minutes
Do you want a quick and simple way to transfer data from Unicommerce to Snowflake? If yes, then you can migrate your data with an efficient ETL tool: Daton.
Online retailers aim to stay ahead of increasing competition and make data-driven business decisions. They use multiple apps for handling various processes and verticals like customer support platforms, websites, inventory management, payment gateways, CRMs. All of this data needs to be analyzed to understand the business operations and identify areas of improvement. Unicommerce generates important data like store overview, merchandising, customer info, orders reports, abandoned cart details. So, they need to tally data from the Unicommerce eCommerce platform and other apps. Online retailers are reducing the time & effort of integrating these massive amounts of data from different data sources to data warehouses using ETL tools like Daton.
Why integrate Unicommerce to Snowflake?
Unicommerce enables eCommerce companies to sell their products with ease and maximum reach. The platform contains important data which are not harnessed in most cases. You can use the data from Unicommerce to determine the relevant keyword search by buyers, productive ads, fast-moving and profitable products. Most companies use other tools like Facebook Ads, payment gateways, Google Analytics, Sales database, Inventory management systems and Chat Interfaces. Multiple apps create several data silos for customer feedback, inventory, billing data and customer behaviour. Consolidating all these in a unified place simplifies data analysis and reporting. This process takes a lot of time to execute manually, and the reports are not very accurate. Thus, companies lose out on potential revenue.
So, top companies resort to ETL tools like Daton to replicate data from Unicommerce to Snowflake. It is a highly automated ETL Tool that easily integrates with multiple sources and popular data warehouses.
Unicommerce is a cost-efficient inventory management system with 10,000+ users. This online solution has robust inventory management tools across all sales channels. Unicommerce supports sellers by increasing sales, improving data visibility, lowering operating costs and reducing manpower. The platform manages more than 300 million transactions annually. In addition, there are in-built integrations with popular marketplaces, logistics providers, carts, ERP & POS systems. Unicommerce users include Sugar Cosmetics, House of Anita Dongre, Jack &Jones, Enamor, Chumbak, W and MCaffeine.
Snowflake is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Snowflake is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Snowflake service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. It is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate Unicommerce to Snowflake?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Unicommerce to Snowflake warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Unicommerce APIs & then connect it properly with the Snowflake data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Unicommerce & Snowflake – Using Daton to integrate Unicommerce & Snowflake is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Unicommerce data into Snowflake.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data replication process.
Steps to Integrate Unicommerce with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Unicommerce from Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Unicommerce login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Unicommerce Ad accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Unicommerce to Snowflake Integration
- Faster Integration of Unicommerce to Snowflake– Unicommerce to Snowflake is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Unicommerce to Snowflake.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Unicommerce, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Snowflake and generate relevant insights.