Unicommerce to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Replicate Unicommerce to Google BigQuery in minutes
Do you want a quick and simple way to transfer data from Unicommerce to Google BigQuery? If yes, then you can replicate your data with an efficient ETL tool: Daton.
Nowadays, companies need to make data-driven business decisions and stay ahead of increasing competition. They use different channels for managing various processes such as websites, inventory management, payment gateways, CRMs and customer support platforms. Thorough data analysis is required to understand the business operations and identify areas of improvement. Unicommerce generates important data like store overview, merchandising, customer info, orders reports, abandoned cart details. So, they need to tally data from the Unicommerce eCommerce platform and other apps. Enterprises are reducing the time & effort of integrating these massive amounts of data from different data sources to data warehouses using ETL tools like Daton.
Why integrate Unicommerce to Google BigQuery?
Unicommerce platform allows online retailers to sell their products with ease and maximum visibility. The relevant data from the platform can be used to determine the relevant keyword search by buyers, productive ads, fast-moving and profitable products. Most companies use other tools like Facebook Ads, payment gateways, Sales database, Inventory management systems, Google Analytics, and Chat Interfaces. Multiple apps create several data silos for customer feedback, inventory, billing data and customer behaviour. Consolidating all these in a unified place simplifies data analysis and reporting. However, this process takes much time to execute manually, and the reports are not very accurate. Thus, companies lose out on potential revenue.
So, top companies use ETL tools like Daton to replicate data from Unicommerce to Google BigQuery. It is a highly automated ETL Tool that easily integrates with multiple sources and popular data warehouses.
Unicommerce is a popular inventory management platform with 10,000+ users. This cost-effective solution has powerful inventory management tools across all sales channels. It helps sellers to increase sales, improve data visibility, lower operating costs and manpower. Unicommerce handles over 300 million transactions annually. In addition, there are in-built integrations with popular marketplaces, logistics providers, carts, ERP & POS systems. Unicommerce users include Sugar Cosmetics, House of Anita Dongre, Jack &Jones, Enamor, Chumbak, W and MCaffeine.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is the first serverless data warehouse service that was available in the market. A database administrator architects the schema and optimize the partitions for performance and cost in a Google BigQuery environment. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any demands of a query. Google BigQuery service offers an excellent pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries. The best part about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service as soon as you start using it. The primary requirements are a mechanism to load data into the data warehouse and the ability to write SQL queries.
How to replicate Unicommerce to Google BigQuery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Unicommerce to Google BigQuery warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Unicommerce APIs & then connect it properly with the Google BigQuery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Unicommerce & Google BigQuery – Using Daton to integrate Unicommerce & Google BigQuery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Unicommerce data into Google BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data replication process.
Steps to Integrate Unicommerce with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Unicommerce from Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Unicommerce login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Unicommerce Ad accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Unicommerce to Google BigQuery Integration
- Faster Integration of Unicommerce to Google BigQuery– Unicommerce to Google BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Unicommerce to Google BigQuery.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Unicommerce, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Google BigQuery and generate relevant insights.