Teamwork to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Replicate Teamwork to Google Bigquery in minute
Are you looking for a quicker way to transfer data from Teamwork to Google BigQuery? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
eCommerce companies strive to be more data-driven to reduce losses, stay ahead of the competition, understand the demand and supply trends. Let us take an instance; to determine why your app’s ratings have dropped or why the number of installs per month has dipped, or why active users have decreased. You need to identify the problem to a version of the app, trace it back to the development team, understand the problem’s source, and ensure that the stakeholders are rectifying the same. You will get all of this data from Teamwork that needs to be analyzed to identify areas of improvement. Multiple tools in use create different data silos, which become challenging to integrate manually. Online sellers reduce the time & effort of consolidating their several data silos by consolidating data from various sources to a data warehouse using powerful ETL tool like Daton.
Why integrate Teamwork to Google Bigquery?
Project Management is an essential part of any business, especially for software development companies. They ensure that their projects are delivered on time, the workflow is optimal, and the team performance is best. Most companies use project management tools like Teamwork to increase their productivity of various teams and revenue. Teamwork helps automate workflows, track issues, changelogs, bugs, release versions, backlogs and provide in-depth reports and estimations. It easily integrates with GitHub, BitBucket, and other standard tools that companies might be using.
Most companies use other tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, payment gateways, Inventory management systems, Chat Interfaces, and Sales database. These different tools individually generate data that can provide a consolidated picture of the entire business. The process of manual integration takes a lot of time. Hence, modern sellers use an effective ETL tool for seamless data transfer. Daton is a powerful ETL tool that easily data from Teamwork to Google Bigquery.
Teamwork is an online project management solution that enables businesses to manage different operations of a project. It helps different teams to communicate and establish business processes using features like task lists, file uploads, messages and time tracking. The project scheduling feature allows managers to assign project tasks to team members and track assignments. Teamwork can do document management for sharing documents within the team. You can also generate client invoices based on hours worked and expenses incurred. The simple dashboards provide visibility into project objectives. Managers can oversee project execution remotely through “project collaboration”. Teamwork has in-built integrations with Dropbox, FreshBooks and Google.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is a first serverless data warehouse service used by both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any demands of a query. The best part about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service as soon as you start using it. The primary requirements are a mechanism to load data into the data warehouse and the ability to write SQL queries. BigQuery also optimizes the storage and datasets in the background. Hence makes real-time analysis quicker and easier. Google BigQuery service offers an excellent pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries.
How to replicate Teamwork to Google Bigquery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Teamwork to Google Bigquery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Teamwork APIs & then connect it properly with Google Bigquery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Teamwork & Google Bigquery
Use Daton to integrate Teamwork & Google Bigquery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Teamwork data in a few hours. Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Teamwork data into Google Bigquery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data replication.
Steps to Integrate Teamwork with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Teamwork from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Teamwork login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Teamwork accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Teamwork to Google Bigquery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Teamwork to Google Bigquery– Teamwork to Google Bigquery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Teamwork to Google Bigquery.
- No Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help your business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Teamwork, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google Bigquery for generating relevant insights.