SurveyMonkey to Snowflake -Made Easy
Replicate SurveyMonkey to Snowflake in minutes
Are you searching for a quick and easy way to transfer data from SurveyMonkey to Snowflake? Here we have an efficient and simple solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
SurveyMonkey allows companies to gather feedback and share insights to improve customers experiences, prospects, product and business operations. It is essential to have access to analysis-ready data at any point in a scalable, robust data warehouse like Snowflake when one has to understand and make decisions from survey responses. Replicate your SurveyMonkey data to Snowflake in minutes for making improved business decisions without wasting your time compressing the data. Make the crucial data available at your analyst’s fingertips to access, analyze, and report this data at a large scale.
In this article, you will get a short overview of SurveyMonkey and Snowflake, the significance of integrating your data to Snowflake, and finally, two approaches to move your data from SurveyMonkey to Snowflake.
Why integrate SurveyMonkey to Snowflake?
SurveyMonkey’s analysis characteristics offer adequate analytical data for better understanding the customers when it comes to gaining knowledge and making decisions from the survey responses. However, if you want to search beyond SurveyMonkey’s analytics and unwrap more insights, the right approach is to integrate the SurveyMonkey data into Snowflake. With the support of SurveyMonkey data streamlined with a high-performing cloud data warehouse like Snowflake, you can run anything from standard reporting to complex ad-hoc queries. Moreover, easily combine SurveyMonkey’s data with various data sources to take your analysis ahead and enable you to grow your business by making improved business decisions.
SurveyMonkey is a popular cloud-based survey software to design and run professional online surveys. It enables to create surveys, collect responses from people and analyze their survey outcomes. SurveyMonkey displays all the tools crucial for you to design robust, professional surveys quickly and efficiently. In addition, to enhance the response rate, users can use SurveyMonkey and email surveys to respondents and post them on social media profiles and their websites. By running customer satisfaction surveys, users can get feedback on products and services.
Snowflake is a famous data warehouse that offers a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software presents a query engine for all users permitting SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools for connecting with the service. Snowflake is designed on a scalable infrastructure that supports big data and a large volume of workloads. The powerful, robust management console enables connections from any SQL client. Snowflake service also supports REST APIs and allows developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. In addition, Snowflake is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate SurveyMonkey to Snowflake?
Here’s an overview of the two approaches you can use to replicate SurveyMonkey data to Snowflake. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using SurveyMonkey APIs & then connect it properly with the Snowflake data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline is cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate SurveyMonkey and Snowflake
Integrating SurveyMonkey and Snowflake with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and effort. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to SurveyMonkey data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from SurveyMonkey data into Snowflake.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, reload
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data migration.
Steps to integrate SurveyMonkey with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select SurveyMonkey from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to SurveyMonkey log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available SurveyMonkey accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for SurveyMonkey to Snowflake Integration.
- Faster integration – SurveyMonkey to Snowflake is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect SurveyMonkey to Snowflake.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: This allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Snowflake, BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to SurveyMonkey, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
Using a fully managed, zero maintenance, and easy-to-use data pipeline like Daton, you can replicate your SurveyMonkey data to Snowflake in a fully automated and secure manner without having your engineering team write and maintain any code.