SurveyMonkey to Amazon Redshift -Made Easy
Replicate SurveyMonkey to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you seeking an easy and simple way to migrate data from SurveyMonkey to Amazon Redshift? We have an effective and quick solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
SurveyMonkey enables enterprises to collect feedback and share insights to develop consumers experiences, prospects, brand products and business functions. It is crucial to have access to analysis-ready data at any point in a scalable, powerful data warehouse like Amazon Redshift when one has to understand and make important decisions from survey responses. Replicate your SurveyMonkey data to Amazon Redshift in minutes for making enhanced business decisions without wasting your time consolidating the data. In this article, you will get a little overview of SurveyMonkey and Amazon Redshift, the importance of integrating your data to Amazon Redshift, and finally, two approaches to migrate your data from SurveyMonkey to Amazon Redshift.
Why integrate SurveyMonkey to Amazon Redshift?
Data and reports from SurveyMonkey allow Brands to understand their users better and making informed decisions. Still, if you want to explore beyond SurveyMonkey’s analytics and uncover more insights, the suitable approach is to integrate the SurveyMonkey data into Amazon Redshift. With the aid of SurveyMonkey data streamlined with a high-performing cloud data warehouse like Redshift, you can run whatever you want, from standard reporting to complex ad-hoc queries. Furthermore, effortlessly combine SurveyMonkey’s data with multiple data sources to get your analysis ahead and equip you to develop your business by making enhanced business decisions.
SurveyMonkey is a widely used cloud-based survey software to build and run professional online surveys. It helps to generate surveys, collect answers from people and analyze their survey results. SurveyMonkey provides all the tools essential for you to plan robust, professional surveys easily and quickly. Moreover, users can use SurveyMonkey and email surveys to respondents and post them on social media profiles and their websites to enhance the response rate. By running consumer satisfaction surveys, users can get feedback on products and services.
Amazon Redshift Overview
AWS Redshift is a quick, fully managed, petabyte-scale cloud data warehouse service that makes it manageable and cost-effective to effectively analyze all your data using SQL and your existing business intelligence tools. It is a columnar store, making it especially well-suited to massive analytical queries against huge datasets. It also performs large-scale database migrations. Amazon Redshift is a widely popular data warehouse, balancing easy maintenance and robust customization choices. It also allows the performance, speed, and scalability needed to address your data warehousing and ETL needs.
How to replicate SurveyMonkey to Amazon Redshift?
Here’s an overview of the two approaches you can use to replicate SurveyMonkey data to Amazon Redshift. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using SurveyMonkey APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline is cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate SurveyMonkey and Amazon Redshift
Integrating SurveyMonkey and Amazon Redshift with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and effort. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to SurveyMonkey data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from SurveyMonkey data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, reload
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data migration.
Steps to integrate SurveyMonkey with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select SurveyMonkey from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to SurveyMonkey log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available SurveyMonkey accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for SurveyMonkey to Amazon Redshift Integration.
- Faster integration – SurveyMonkey to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect SurveyMonkey to Amazon Redshift.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: This allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to SurveyMonkey, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
Using a fully managed, zero maintenance, and easy-to-use data pipeline like Daton, you can replicate your SurveyMonkey data to Amazon Redshift in a fully automated and secure manner without having your engineering team write and maintain any code.