Shopee to Amazon Redshift -Made Easy
Replicate Shopee to Amazon Redshift in minute
Are you planning to transfer your data from Shopee to Amazon Redshift? You can migrate data easily using an efficient ETL tool: Daton.
Shopee is an e-commerce platform that companies use for selling their brand items. Ecommerce websites generate data from inventory, marketing, payment gateways and CRMs. Thus, enterprises want to learn more about their data. They also want to learn about the demand and supply trends. This learning process will help them to maximize their revenue, reduce losses and optimize business performance. Above all, it will provide a smooth shopping experience to customers. Thus, companies must consolidate the Shopee data to Amazon Redshift. Redshift is a powerful data warehouse. The Data consolidation will help a company’s manager get a complete view of their data without any hassle of writing code. Also, this method will help analysts get different departments’ data in one place to create reports. Furthermore, this article will explain two different approaches to replicate your data. Read on to find out the most suitable approach for your business.
Why integrate Shopee to Amazon Redshift?
Shopee website helps e-commerce companies in South East Asian countries to sell their products. This website will use different logistic channels, inventory management systems, marketing platforms, payment gateways and target customers in each region. A firm can easily calculate the total profit by:
Profits/Losses = Sales – Expenses
The companies can accumulate sales data from essential sources like CRMs, sales databases and e-commerce sites. Similarly, one can obtain expense data from accounting or payment software, logistic channels, inventory management tools, and ad platforms. However, consolidating data manually from various software is a challenging task that could lead to time lag. Also, it will delay the calculation and data analysis process, which may produce inaccurate results. The data integration consolidates all the data to data warehouse. Hence, a manager can have a complete view of a company’s data. And need not face the inconvenience of collecting data from various teams. It will accelerate the process of decision-making. Thus, without writing any code, you can simplify the data transfer process by loading all related data in a data warehouse like Redshift using an ETL tool. Daton, a robust ETL tool, effectively and automatically gets data from Shopee into Amazon Redshift.
Shopee is an e-commerce platform. Companies from South East Asian countries like Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia use this website to sell products. In addition, many e-commerce enterprises sell home-decorative products, fashion and beauty products on this site. This platform offers Seller Center, a user-friendly platform for enterprises. Seller Center can help them manage their orders, inventory, ad campaigns, product listings, sales, and business insights.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is a popular data warehouse to provide a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software offers a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and various business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is developed on a scalable infrastructure, carries big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls.
How to replicate Shopee to Amazon Redshift?
Here are two approaches you can use to replicate Shopee data to the Amazon Redshift data warehouse. These approaches will not only allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both but also, help choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes time and manpower. Hence, the chances of getting errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. Therefore, you need to extract data using Shopee APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse. In conclusion, this whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Shopee to Amazon Redshift
Integrating Shopee to Amazon Redshift with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and effort. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure. And yet you can get access to Shopee data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements. to configure data replication from Shopee to Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about data replication.
Steps to integrate Shopee with Daton
- Sign in to Daton.
- Select Shopee from the integrations page.
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later.
- You will be redirected to Shopee log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Shopee accounts.
- Select required tables from the available list of tables.
- Then select all required fields for each table.
- Submit the integration.
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Shopee and Amazon Redshift Integration.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Faster integration – Shopee to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following a few steps you can easily connect Shopee to Amazon Redshift.
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Robust Scheduling Options: This allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Flexible loading options allow you to optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Shopee, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
- Daton, a fully managed modern ETL data pipeline gives you a fuss-free means to quickly and easily replicate your data from Shopee to Amazon Redshift.