Shiprocket to Snowflake – Made Easy
Connect Shiprocket to Snowflake in minute
Are you looking for a quicker way to transfer data from Shiprocket to Snowflake? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
As the competition is increasing, eCommerce companies aim to utilize their business data to stay ahead of their competition and obtain better insights into the business. Among other tools, they use shipping automation apps like Shiprocket to minimize losses through their shipping channels. Since different data silos are being created for various tools, it generates reports and analyses these data difficult and time-consuming. Top companies reduce the time & effort of reporting and analyzing their multiple data silos by integrating these massive amounts of data from Shiprocket and other apps and tools used to Oracle Autonomous. Data consolidation makes the process of data analysis and report generation simpler.
Why integrate Shiprocket to Snowflake?
Shiprocket produces important data like return rates of products, average delivery time, most efficient delivery channels, the reason for returning. Top companies usually collect data from shipping automation tools and tally it with data generated by customer service apps, marketing platforms, CRMs to get meaningful insights. Behavioural patterns of users like wishlists, search history, cart addition, cart abandonment data, product returns provide great insights on product demand trends. All of this data can be used to project sales trends and allocate marketing, logistics and other budgets accordingly to optimize profits. This data is continuously mined and analyzed and helps a business gain insights, minimizing loss and maximizing revenue.
Daton can help you load these relevant data from Shiprocket to Snowflake without worrying about writing or maintaining ETL scripts.
Shiprocket is a shipping management platform that offers automated logistics solutions. Customers can ship goods anywhere worldwide at discounted rates. It also enables users to expand their eCommerce business by providing a better shipping quality for more outreach. Shiprocket facilitates more than 50,000 cost-effective deliveries of orders daily and caters to about 220 countries. It partners with 17 top courier services, which make transportation reliable and secure. It offers both prepaid and cash-on-delivery payment options. Users get the freedom to choose as they get the maximum insurance coverage for the lost shipment. The customers can also track their products through mail or SMS notifications. For undelivered items, they can select their location preference accordingly. A tracking page for users contains support information, marketing banners, and a net promoter score to determine the customer-business relationship.
The Snowflake platform enables users to have a petabyte database and an infinite computation scale without database management. You can only extract data from Snowflake through SQL query operations. Snowflake’s cloud data platform breaks down barriers that prevent organizations of various sizes from producing actual value from their data. Thousands of users leverage Snowflake to advance their companies beyond their ability by drawing all their relevant insights from all data generated by the business. Snowflake gears up the enterprises with a single, integrated platform that is the only cloud-built data warehouse. It is instant, secure and has controlled access to their entire data network. A core architecture also exists that facilitates various kinds of data workloads, including a framework to build modern data applications. Snowflake manages all aspects of data storage: organization, metadata, structure, compression and statistics.
How to replicate Shiprocket to Snowflake?
There are two ways in which you can load data from Shiprocket to Snowflake data warehouse.
Build Your Own data pipeline
Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Shiprocket APIs & then connect it properly with the Snowflake data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Shiprocket & Snowflake
Using Daton to integrate Shiprocket & Snowflake is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data integration on Daton only takes a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Shiprocket data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface enables analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Shiprocket data into Snowflake.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important features to help analysts focus on analysis rather than worry about the data.
Steps to Integrate Shiprocket with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Shiprocket from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Shiprocket login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Shiprocket accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Shiprocket to Snowflake Integration.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Faster Integration of Shiprocket to Snowflake– Shiprocket to Snowflake is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Shiprocket to snowflake.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Shiprocket, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Snowflake and generate relevant insights.
- You get an enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses, including Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allow you to optimize data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.