Recharge Payments to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Recharge Payments to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for a quick way to transfer data from Shiprocket to Amazon Redshift? You can perform this data migration easily using a cloud data pipeline: Daton.
Due to severe competition, eCommerce companies are striving to be more data-driven. Data generated from Recharge Payments may improve marketing campaigns, provide customized customer support, improve inventory budget allocations. You can feed data from Recharge Payments into marketing tools to offer more personalized ads, increase conversion rates and revenues. Since various tools create different data silos, so data analysis and reporting becomes difficult. Data savvy companies reduce the effort of consolidating their multiple data silos by using ETL tools for transferring data from Recharge Payments to Amazon Redshift.
Why integrate Recharge Payments to Amazon Redshift?
Subscription solutions like Recharge Payments generate data like payment dropouts, payment methods, fraud attempts, subscriber data. You can obtain valuable insights from the data, like when a customer searched the EMI option, declined payment due to insufficient funds. You can also block fraudulent users to secure authentic payments. In case of payment decline, remarket or float a discount which increases the chance of purchase. This will reduce the subscription bounce rate for companies and increase revenues. Leading companies use an ETL tool to consolidate data from various sources. Daton is a highly automated data pipeline that easily replicates data from Recharge Payments to Amazon Redshift.
Recharge Payments Overview
ReCharge Payments is a popular subscription solution for online businesses. It helps to modify one-time products into subscription options. ReCharge Payments uses rule sets: Products, shipping frequency, discounts, customer purchase frequency, gift subscriptions that manage the entire subscription processes. Customers will be charged based on the order of a subscription product after signing up. ReCharge Payments will then fill up the customer’s credit card with the selected payment processor. ReCharge Payments automatically renews an order to monitor it from the e-commerce platform whenever a customer is charged. The orders also connect to all integrations that deal with fulfilment, accounting, and inventory. ReCharge Payments has a powerful feature of customer retention allows businesses to reduce subscription bounce rates. Customers have the option to choose the reason for cancelling their subscription.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. It is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate Recharge Payments to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Recharge Payments to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Recharge Payments APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Recharge Payments & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate Recharge Payments & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Recharge Payments data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Recharge Payments data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions for analysts to focus on data analysis rather than manual data migration.
Steps to Integrate Recharge Payments with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Recharge Payments from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to the Recharge Payments login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Recharge Payments accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Recharge Payments to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Recharge Payments to Amazon Redshift– Recharge Payments to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Recharge Payments to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Recharge Payments, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.