Pingdom to Google BigQuery -Made Easy
Replicate Pingdom to Google BigQuery in minutes
Are you seeking an easier and faster way to transfer data from Pingdom to Google BigQuery? You can perform this data migration easily using an effective ETL tool: Daton.
In a competitive e-commerce market, companies often get puzzled about which channels are suitable to allocate their marketing budget. Thus, companies must tally their business data from various data sources like payment gateways, CRMs, websites, sales databases and customer support platforms. To understand and analyze the business data in detail, you must load the data in a data warehouse like Google BigQuery. In addition, Pingdom is a widely-used tool that helps monitor performance and provides insights on vital and related data such as app speed, uptime, website speed, and visitors’ digital experience. Read on to find out why Pingdom data is crucial for business and replicate them in Google BigQuery without writing any code.
Why integrate Pingdom to Google BigQuery?
Today’s web-scale application environments are more driven towards better performance and user experience than the availability of web-app. You must watch user engagements and business transactions in case of performance issues. These issues must be fixed before your clients or page visitors feel any impact. Pingdom enables you to spot website issues quickly. You can get a quick and accurate way to monitor any event related to web pages with this application’s Data, along with Sales and consumer support data and Analytics. You can make your websites faster with consolidated data and deliver an effective digital user experience. However, it is a challenging task to extract data from various software manually.
Thus, data analysis for this data load leads to a time lag and decreases the analysis’s effectiveness and accuracy. Simplify this data migration process by loading all relevant and necessary data in a data warehouse like Google BigQuery using an ETL tool like Daton. This automated ETL tool swiftly brings data from Pingdom to Google BigQuery without the hassle of writing code.
SolarWinds Pingdom provides facilities like uptime, page speed, transaction, and Real User Monitoring (RUM) to companies. Furthermore, Pingdom is a cost-effective tool for monitoring web app performances. It offers deep, actionable insights into your application’s health and performance. Thus, companies can quickly make decisions to enhance their business performance.
Some of the crucial and powerful characteristics of Pingdom are:
- It helps to monitor page ranking and page speed performance.
- Pingdom monitors uptime for webpages, CDN’s, DNS and networks, emails and APIs.
- Real user monitoring (RUM) allows a deeper understanding of the user’s digital experience and web application performance.
- Monitoring of synthetic transactions.
Google BigQuery Overview
Google BigQuery is a robust, quick, and adaptable data warehouse used for analyzing big data. It supports super-fast SQL queries against petabytes of data using the processing power of Google’s infrastructure. You can upload huge datasets into BigQuery machine learning to support you to understand the data better. BigQuery is a trustworthy source to process your data. It will enable you to cost-effectively and securely process the related data and transform it into actionable insights for your business.
How to replicate Pingdom to Google BigQuery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Pingdom to Google BigQuery.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Pingdom APIs & then connect it properly with the Google BigQuery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Pingdom & Google BigQuery – Using Daton to integrate Pingdom & Google BigQuery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Pingdom data into Google BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important features for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about data replication.
Steps to Integrate Pingdom with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Pingdom from Integration’s page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Pingdom login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Pingdom Ad accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Pingdom to Google BigQuery Integration
- Faster Integration of Pingdom to Google BigQuery–Pingdom to Google BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Pingdom to Google BigQuery.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Pingdom, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Google BigQuery and generate relevant insights.