Outbrain to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Replicate Outbrain to Google Bigquery in minute
Are you looking for an easy and quick way to migrate data from Outbrain to Google Bigquery? Use the cloud data pipeline: Daton for effective data transfer.
The journey of the modern-day eCommerce consumer is not linear. Customers use multiple devices to visit various websites, review platforms and research for a particular product before purchasing. Hence, retailers have to rely on marketing tools like Outbrain, which use a combination of email, SMS, search engine ads and remarketing to target potential customers effectively. Behavioural patterns of users coming from marketing platforms like Ad impressions, CTRs, conversion rates, search history provide great insights on product demand trends.
Online businesses usually collect data from marketing platforms like Outbrain. They tally it with the data generated from CRMs, e-commerce websites and payment gateways. These tools create various data silos. All of this data can be used to project sales trends and allocate budgets accordingly to optimize profits. Manual data replication and analysis is often inaccurate and complex. Hence top companies use cloud data pipeline for faster data migration.
Why integrate Outbrain to Google Bigquery?
The greatest obstacle for marketers in Outbrain advertising is the money wasted on redundant ads. They can be out-of-stock product ads which might drain a lot of money. Feeding Outbrain with data from sales, marketing, CRM platforms will help Outbrain know what goods are available, what budget to be allocated, building ad strategy and audience targeting. The lack of specific data is one of the many reasons why your ad campaigns on Outbrain do not return a better revenue. You need more personalized ad creation to take full advantage of Outbrain data.
Extract relevant data from all data sources and load it in a data warehouse before data analysis and reporting. This process takes a lot of time to execute manually, leading to a loss of potential revenue. Daton is a highly automated data pipeline that integrates various sources and automatically fetches data from Outbrain to Google Bigquery without any coding.
Outbrain is a leading content discovery platform that helps to engage audiences with customized, meaningful web, mobile and video content while enabling publishers and businesses to understand their customers through data. Using a flexible pay-per-click model, Outbrain allows businesses to reach an active audience and increase traffic to posts, blogs and your mobile or video content. Once a specific target has been met, companies can monitor and pay only for visits received. Display video suggestions with leading content providers or use the Outbrain API to increase video views. Outbrain provides customizable and scalable tools to meet different business needs while automatically scaling native campaigns across the network.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is the first serverless data warehouse service which was available in the market. A database administrator architects the schema and optimize the partitions for performance and cost in a Google BigQuery environment. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any demands of a query. Google BigQuery service offers an excellent pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries. The best part about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service as soon as you start using it. The primary requirements are a mechanism to load data into the data warehouse and the ability to write SQL queries.
How to replicate Outbrain to Google Bigquery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Outbrain to Google Bigquery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Outbrain APIs & then connect it properly with Google Bigquery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Outbrain & Google Bigquery
Use Daton to integrate Outbrain & Google Bigquery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Outbrain data in a few hours. Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Outbrain data into Google Bigquery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Outbrain with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Outbrain from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Outbrain login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will get prompts to choose from the list of available Outbrain accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Outbrain to Google Bigquery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Outbrain to Google Bigquery– Outbrain to Google Bigquery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Outbrain to Google Bigquery.
- Zero Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Outbrain, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google Bigquery for generating relevant insights.