Klaviyo to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Integrate Klaviyo to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Do you want to transfer data from Klaviyo to Amazon Redshift? Here is a quick and easy solution for the data migration: Daton.
With an increase in competition, eCommerce Companies are striving to be more data-driven for various reasons, such as understanding the balance between demand and supply, maximizing the revenue, getting more ROIs out of Ad campaigns and offering an engaging and seamless experience for customers. Businesses these days use various apps and tools to manage their different processes efficiently. As a result, separate data silos are being created, making it more difficult and time-consuming to analyze them. Klaviyo generates data like open rates, contact tracking, clicks, contact list, email campaign details, events that need to be analyzed along with product demand, and user behaviour data to reduce losses.
Thus, it becomes essential for businesses to tally the data coming from the Klaviyo eCommerce platform and data generated from other tools such as customer support platforms, website, inventory management, payment gateways, and CRMs. Analyze these data to have a complete understanding of the business and identify improvement areas.
Online retailers reduce the time & effort of reporting and analyzing their multiple data silos by integrating these massive amounts of data using an ETL tool from marketing automation tools like Klaviyo to data warehouses like Amazon Redshift. Daton is an effective ETL tool that is easy to use. It automatically fetched data from Klaviyo and instantly load it in Amazon Redshift without requiring any coding.
Why integrate Klaviyo to Amazon Redshift?
Klaviyo is a popular email marketing solution that facilitates automated email campaigns, especially bulk emails. The data from this application, such as open rates, click rates, verification rate, demography, customers’ interest, will give a clear picture of how the ad campaigns are performing. But how will you strategize your future email campaigns effectively to maximize profit?
Extract useful data from your social media campaigns, Google Ads, Sales Database, Inventory management systems, payment gateways and loading into Amazon Redshift for data analysis. The data present in these platforms, such as visitor clicks on ads, call to action buttons, fast-moving products, products with payment issues, customer feedback, can help you determine your target audience. You can understand your product demands and optimize your advertisement budgets & strategies. Also, identify the right customers for your products using data generated from various sources, whom you can approach through engaging email campaigns using Klaviyo. You can also use all the consolidated data from Klaviyo to Amazon Redshift for further analysis.
The process of extracting & storing all the data in a data warehouse is laborious and takes up a considerable amount of time if done manually. This time delay results in loss of revenue for businesses. So, modern companies invest in a data pipeline like Daton. It is a highly automated data pipeline that extracts data from brands and tools used by brands and stores it in a cloud data warehouse like Amazon Redshift.
Klaviyo is a growth marketing platform with seamless integrations with softwares such as Magento, Shopify & WooCommerce. It offers custom websites for B2C and B2B businesses. Klaviyo helps users improve the customer experience and develop higher-value relationships with their customers. It has a dedicated team of experts and a platform that boosts customer engagement using data. Klaviyo monitors every interaction of consumers, enabling online sellers to create more personalized marketing moments. It aims to create a 360-degree view of the consumer to ensure endless growth potential.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is a fully managed, cloud-based, petabyte-scale data warehouse service by Amazon Web Services (AWS). The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Having an architecture for columnar data storage makes it becomes effortless to access substantial amounts of data. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. Most Brands have several users accessing and querying Amazon Redshift, but this doesn’t affect query speed or performance.
How to replicate Klaviyo to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Klaviyo to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Klaviyo APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Klaviyo & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate Klaviyo & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Klaviyo data to Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate Klaviyo with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Klaviyo from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Klaviyo login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Klaviyo Ad accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Klaviyo to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Klaviyo to Amazon Redshift– Klaviyo to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Klaviyo to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Klaviyo, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.
Use Daton to speed up data integration so that you can effectively automate reporting and data analysis to generate relevant business insights.