GCS to Amazon Redshift -Made Easy
Replicate GCS to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you seeking a fast and easy way to transfer data from GCS to Amazon Redshift? Here is a simple way to handle the data migration process using an efficient ETL tool: Daton.
Businesses these days need to utilize their data to stay ahead of the growing market competition and make data-driven decisions. Data from various sources which automates operations need quick and secured storage. Moreover, it is too expensive to develop and manage a fast, flexible and secure physical storage solution. Thus, Google Cloud storage solutions are gaining popularity. GCS offers a safe and inexpensive virtual storage solution. However, it is challenging to consolidate multiple data silos to gain business knowledge. Moreover, manual integration of data is time-consuming, cumbersome and could be inaccurate. Due to this, companies wanting to decrease their time and effort for reporting and analyzing several data silos integrate a high volume of data from various sheets, cloud storage, CSV files to data warehouses like Amazon Redshift.
Why integrate GCS to Amazon Redshift?
These days, companies are consolidating their data with cloud storage solutions like Google Cloud Storage (GCS). Companies working in different offices around the world are collaborating with these storage solutions. GCS provides data backup by secure servers. It also keeps a check on data theft and loss. Companies can simplify data analysis and reporting by integrating data from GCS with sales and inventory, customer behaviour and billing data.
However, manual data consolidation is highly time-consuming. Moreover, reports are ineffective and inaccurate due to time lag. Hence, ETL tools like Daton help data-savvy companies to replicate data from GCS to Amazon Redshift. This ETL tool is highly automated and transfers data from various data sources to cloud data warehouses without coding.
GCS users quickly adapt to an environment that is serverless with the least infrastructure. It is a reliable platform for robust computational characteristics, secure storage choices, and integrated data analytics products. Integrated G-Suite will permit users to collaborate on projects through Calendar, Hangouts, Drive, and Google Docs. GCS data is used all over the globe and contains physical possessions like hard drives and computers for easy distribution of resources, checking any malfunction or latency loss. Moreover, GCS “AppEngine” provides app hosting, automatic resources and monitoring.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is a widely used data warehouse to provides a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software offers a query engine for all users, permits SQL based querying and many business intelligence tools to communicate with the service. Amazon Redshift is designed on flexible infrastructure, provide supports to big data and large workloads. The powerful management console lets connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs permitting developers to work with simple API calls in real-time. In addition, Redshift is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate GCS to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate GCS to Amazon Redshift.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using GCS APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate GCS & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate GCS & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from GCS data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data replication process.
Steps to Integrate GCS with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select GCS from Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to GCS login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available GCS Ad accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for GCS to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of GCS to Amazon Redshift–GCS to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect GCS to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Amazon Redshift , Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to GCS, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.