Freshsales to Amazon Redshift – Made easy
Freshsales to Amazon Redshift Integration in minutes
Are you looking for ways to transfer data from Freshsales to Amazon Redshift? Here, we have discussed a quick and easy way to do this data migration using a cloud data pipeline: Daton.
Modern eCommerce businesses need a complete picture of the business through extensive data analysis to stay ahead of severe competition. Different tools used by them create separate data silos from multiple data sources. It can be inventory, customer feedback, customer behaviour or payment gateway data. Based on this, decision-makers would understand the areas of improvement and then optimize business processes further. This process takes a lot of time and effort to execute manually, and the analysis would not be very accurate. Thus companies lose out on potential revenue.
Leading companies use a data warehouse like Amazon Redshift to consolidate all the data. Consolidation enables easier reporting and faster analysis and decisive actions. Integrating all the different sources into Amazon Redshift is a complicated process that takes a lot of development time and post-integration maintenance time and cost. Daton is a highly automated cloud data pipeline that easily extracts data from Freshsales to Amazon Redshift without requiring any coding.
Why integrate Freshsales to Amazon Redshift?
CRM platforms like Freshsales generate essential data on leads, accounts, events and deals. A company should collect data from marketing campaigns, CRMs, e-commerce platforms, email marketing tools, social media marketing platforms, and cloud telephony services, which provide great insights into product demand trends when consolidated. You can also use this data to project sales trends, optimize profits, allocate marketing and other budgets accordingly. Manual data integration costs a lot of time and effort. It also leads to inaccurate reporting due to time delays.
Hence use the automated data pipeline, Daton to transfer all the relevant data from Freshsales to Amazon Redshift without worrying about the complexity of the process.
Freshsales is a Customer Relationship Management Platform by Freshworks that enables attracting, managing and nurturing leads for businesses of all sizes. It comprises an adaptive user interface and a robust feature set that includes built-in phone and email, AI-based lead scoring, a visual deal pipeline, intelligent workflow automation, and customizable visual reporting with dashboards. It gives businesses whatever they need to handle their sales without using various tools. Freshsales monitor the web pages in which potential customers interact and then classify contacts according to their behaviour. A lead scoring feature is also available. It is based on all the data mentioned above. Lead Scoring prioritizes those with a higher score to those who need nurturing. The 360 customer view contains detailed knowledge on existing customers and potential leads such as communications, contact points, appointments and tasks. Its many third-party integrations like Quickbooks, Facebook and HubSpot.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is a fully managed, cloud-based, petabyte-scale data warehouse service by Amazon Web Services (AWS). The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Having an architecture for columnar data storage makes it becomes effortless to access substantial amounts of data. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. Most Brands have several users accessing and querying Amazon Redshift, but this doesn’t affect query speed or performance.
How to replicate Freshsales to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Freshsales to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Freshsales APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Freshsales & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate Freshsales & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Freshsales data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate Freshsales with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Freshsales from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Freshsales login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Freshsales accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Freshsales to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Freshsales to Amazon Redshift– Freshsales to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Freshsales to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Freshsales, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.
Use the effective cloud data pipeline: Daton to speed up data integration. You can seamlessly automate reporting and data analysis to generate relevant business insights.