Exotel to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Exotel to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for a quicker way to transfer data from Exotel to Amazon Redshift? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using a cloud data pipeline: Daton.
In the competitive digital landscape, it has become imperative that eCommerce businesses of all sizes must look into their data deeply and leverage this for growth. Exotel is a source of customer feedback; similarly, there can be responses from emails, ratings on social media sites, Amazon & eBay, SMS, phone calls. Multiple channels create different data silos. Compiling this data together is necessary to get a clear picture of the business. Manual data consolidation delays the decision-making process and gives inaccurate results due to time lag. Data Savvy eCommerce businesses always integrate data from all sources into a data warehouse using cloud data pipelines.
Why integrate Exotel to Amazon Redshift?
Today, customer service is not limited to traditional customer support platforms. Users have a variety of media channels to interact such as WhatsApp, Social media platforms, Emails, Chat systems on your website, along with phone and SMS. But telephone remains one of the most effective media for customer support. Personalized human interaction results in faster resolution of problems and lesser repeat tickets, leading to more satisfied customers. Exotel marketing platform produces data like calling team’s performance, Channel attribution, lead quality and conversion rates.
The manual compilation and processing of these data from different sources for thorough data analysis and reporting can be complex. So, modern businesses use a cloud data pipeline like Daton to consolidate all the data. Consolidation helps to make faster data analysis and reporting. Daton is an automated cloud data pipeline that easily migrates Exotel to Amazon Redshift without any coding or maintenance. You can make the most of the Exotel-Redshift connector by obtaining deeper insights into your customer support.
Exotel is a cloud telephony platform that enables communication for small and medium enterprises, start-ups in India and Southeast Asia. They provide APIs that assist companies in devising their communication flow. The cloud telephony platform minimizes the investment in any hardware or maintenance. Exotel offers features like IVR, Call Recordings to sound professional and serve their customers better. It helps businesses build a reliable connection with their customers over voice & SMS. It is a re-imaging enterprise communication that is best for call tracking and follows up with the customers.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. It is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate Exotel to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can transfer data Exotel to Amazon Redshift.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Exotel APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Exotel & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate Exotel & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Exotel data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Exotel data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data transfer.
Steps to Integrate Exotel with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Exotel from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Exotel login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Exotel accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Exotel to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Exotel to Amazon Redshift– Exotel to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Exotel to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google Bigquery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Exotel, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.