Constant Contact to Snowflake – Made Easy
Replicate Constant Contact to Snowflake in minute
Are you looking for a quicker way to transfer data from Constant Contact to Snowflake? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
Constant Contact generates data like open rates, clicks, contact tracking, email campaign details, contact list, events that need to be analyzed, user behaviour, and product demand data to optimize marketing campaigns. So, tally Constant Contact data with data coming from customer support platforms, website, inventory management, payment gateways, and CRMs. All of this data needs to be analyzed to understand the business and identify areas of improvement. Online retailers reduce the hassle of integrating their multiple data silos from all different channels into a cloud data warehouse using ETL tools like Daton.
Why integrate Constant Contact to Snowflake?
Constant Contact is a popular email marketing solution that helps users to send automated bulk email campaigns. The important data from Constant Contact, like open rates, click rates, verification rate, demography, and customers’ interest, will tell you how the email ad campaigns are performing. But how will you strategize your future campaigns effectively to maximize profit? You can extract data from your social media campaigns, Google Ads, Sales Database, Inventory management systems, payment gateways and load into Snowflake for extensive data analysis. Integrating all data will give you a comprehensive picture of the business operations.
Manual data consolidation is complex and time-consuming—this time lag causes a delay in the decision-making process and potential revenue loss. Thus modern businesses use ETL tools to load data from multiple sources to data warehouses. Daton is a powerful ETL tool that automatically replicates data from Constant Contact to Snowflake without coding or maintenance.
Constant Contact Overview
Constant Contact is a marketing automation solution for SMB to help them in social media integration, drag-and-drop, reporting in real-time, and sending bulk emails. While Constant Contacts’ product is best known for its email marketing capabilities, they also offer value-added services like website management services such as a website builder, eCommerce tools and logo design support. The majority of Constant Contact’s users are micro-businesses consisting of less than ten employees. Constant Contact provides various interactive marketing tools that help small businesses and non-profit organizations grow their client base and establish better communication with their customers. Email marketing, event marketing, social media campaigns and monitoring, survey management, and offer management solutions are all also available either independently of each other or as part of an integrated package called a Constant Contact Toolkit.
The email marketing program of Constant Contact helps companies import consumer data from spreadsheets or email solutions like Gmail and Microsoft Outlook. Users can personalize and embed email forms into web pages or Facebook to capture new contacts and create email lists.
The Snowflake platform enables users to have a petabyte database and an infinite computation scale without database management. You can only extract data from Snowflake through SQL query operations. Snowflake’s cloud data platform breaks down barriers that prevent organizations of various sizes from producing actual value from their data. Thousands of users leverage Snowflake to advance their companies beyond their ability by drawing all their relevant insights from all data generated by the business. Snowflake gears up the enterprises with a single, integrated platform that is the only cloud-built data warehouse. It is instant, secure and has controlled access to their entire data network. A core architecture also exists that facilitates various kinds of data workloads, including a framework to build modern data applications. Snowflake manages all aspects of data storage: organization, metadata, structure, compression and statistics.
How to replicate Constant Contact to Snowflake?
There are two major ways in which you can transfer data from Constant Contact to Snowflake data warehouse.
Build Your Own data pipeline
Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Constant Contact APIs & then connect it properly with the Snowflake data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Constant Contact and Snowflake
Using Daton to integrate Constant Contact & Snowflake is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data integration on Daton only takes a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Constant Contact ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface enables analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Constant Contact data into Snowflake.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important features to help analysts focus on analysis rather than worry about the data.
Steps to Integrate Constant Contact with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Constant Contact from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Constant Contact login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Constant Contact accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Constant Contact to Snowflake Integration.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Faster Integration of Constant Contact to Snowflake– Constant Contact to Snowflake is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Constant Contact to snowflake.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Constant Contact, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Snowflake and generate relevant insights.
- You get an enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses, including Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allow you to optimize data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.