BigCommerce to BigQuery – Made Easy
Integrate BigCommerce to BigQuery in minutes
BigCommerce is an eCommerce SaaS platform that offers users built-in hosting, payment integration, marketing tools, and advanced security. Whether you are looking to load BigCommerce data for deeper analysis or simply want to create a backup of this data for future analysis, deciding to move your data to BigQuery is the right step towards driving better business decisions. Replicate your BigCommerce data to BigQuery in minutes for a quick decision-making process and optimizations without wasting time crunching the data.
Why integrate BigCommerce to BigQuery?
When it comes to selling your products, having the most up-to-date information in your systems is imperative. Keeping your BigCommerce data synced with the other applications is essential to better manage billing, payment, and finances. Integrating your BigCommerce data to a robust cloud-based data warehouse like Google BigQuery can help you summarize data to improve analysis and in turn, increase productivity and performance. Getting your BigCommerce data into your BigQuery data warehouse is the first step towards setting up a meaningful analytical workflow and getting key insights from your data.
BigCommerce is a SaaS eCommerce solution that provides business owners with everything they need to start and grow their online store. It is a robust cloud platform with an easy-to-use interface and advanced built-in features. It combines enterprise functionality, an open architecture, an app ecosystem, and market-leading performance, providing extreme scalability for online stores. BigCommerce has pre-built integrations, a powerful application programming interface (API) for both custom and complex builds, and retains the greater core functionality.
Google BigQuery Overview
BigQuery is a fully managed, serverless data warehouse that enables scalable analysis over petabytes of data. It is a Platform as a Service that enables super-fast SQL queries against using the processing power of Google’s infrastructure. It also has built-in machine learning capabilities. BigQuery is a fast, powerful, and flexible data warehouse helping you securely and cost-effectively process relevant data and turn it into actionable insights for your business.
How to replicate BigCommerce to BigQuery?
Here are two approaches you can use to replicate BigCommerce data to BigQuery. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using BigCommerce APIs & then connect it properly with the BigQuery data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate BigCommerce to BigQuery
Integrating BigCommerce to BigQuery with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to BigCommerce data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from BigCommerce to BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate BigCommerce with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select BigCommerce from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to BigCommerce log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available BigCommerce accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for BigCommerce to BigQuery Integration
- Faster integration – BigCommerce to BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect BigCommerce to BigQuery.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to BigCommerce, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
Daton provides you with a truly efficient and fully automated solution to manage data in near real-time and always have analysis-ready data ready in the BigQuery data warehouse.