Amazon MWS to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Replicate Amazon MWS to Google Bigquery in minute
Are you looking for ways to transfer data from Amazon MWS to Google Bigquery? Here, we have discussed a quick and easy way to do this data migration using an ETL tool: Daton.
eCommerce is a competitive space; more and more retailers are opting for online selling. There are many combinations of channels that sellers use to promote and sell their products online, but the easy way to get started with eCommerce is by trading on an established marketplace like Amazon. It simplifies the selling process for retailers through automated infrastructure. Amazon is a self-contained ecosystem that offers the tools to market, sell, and fulfil orders without using third-party tools.
Why integrate Amazon MWS to Google Bigquery?
Amazon sellers rely on a daily report from analysts, which they download from Amazon. They usually use reports available on the platform portals for the channel performance. Relying on manual reporting might cause an underperforming channel and time delay. The more time people spend on enhancing business performance, the more they can improve the company’s performance. Manual reporting leaves less time for critical resources to strategize on improving business performance.
Amazon solved this problem by giving access to the data through Amazon Marketplace WebServices (MWS). It offers APIs that allow developers to extract data from Amazon and create reports using code. MWS APIs are available for data extraction in a few broad categories: Amazon Product, Amazon Shipment, Amazon Order, Amazon Fulfillment and Amazon Sales API.
Amazon MWS Overview
Amazon Marketplace is the fastest growing online marketplace. It has an active user base of 310 million who are growing in double digits every year. Amazon’s marketplace provides sellers with an excellent opportunity to sell globally. The best performing sellers utilize the data from the Amazon portal. Amazon delivers numerous reports to manage the daily operations of trading on the Amazon marketplace.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is a widely used cloud data warehouse used by both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies. A cloud data warehouse acts as the consolidated data store for data generated in the business. BigQuery is a fully managed cloud service that enables analysts to forget data infrastructure management and focus their effort on analysis and business value generation. Google BigQuery is a Petabyte scale data warehouse that is affordable for businesses large and small.
How to replicate Amazon MWS to Google Bigquery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Amazon MWS to Google Bigquery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Amazon MWS APIs & then connect it properly with Google Bigquery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Amazon MWS & Google Bigquery
Use Daton to integrate Amazon MWS & Google Bigquery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Amazon MWS data in a few hours. Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Amazon MWS data into Google Bigquery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Amazon MWS with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Amazon MWS from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Amazon MWS login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Amazon MWS accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Amazon MWS to Google Bigquery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Amazon MWS to Google Bigquery– Amazon MWS to Google Bigquery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Amazon MWS to Google Bigquery.
- No Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for more than 100 data sources: In addition to Amazon MWS, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google Bigquery for generating relevant insights.
Use Daton to ETL the process of replicating data from Amazon MWS to Bigquery without worrying about the data heavy-lifting.