We’ve audited and improved the foundations for hundreds of eCommerce websites.
We believe that accurate digital data is the foundation of any digital business. Our data capture philosophy is driven by our end goal - “What can be done to improve revenues from an eCommerce site?” This question breaks down into two broad categories.
How can I arrest revenue loss on the eCommerce site?
How can I improve conversion rates and revenue on the eCommerce site without additional marketing spend?
Armed with this agenda, we look at every aspect of the digital data that has a potential impact on the questions above. Since optimization as an exercise cannot be done in isolation, we take a comprehensive look at the systems in play and the data they generate./p>
Google Tag Manager
Data Layer Events
User behavior and event tracking
for the entire site
Alerts & Monitoring rules
Do these issues sound familiar?
- Your Google Analytics revenue doesn’t match your eCommerce revenue?
- You have partners that bring in revenue, but you can’t accurately pay them?
- You have subscription revenue but can’t attribute the subscription to marketing campaign?
- Your attribution appears broken and therefore, untrustworthy?
- Can’t create micro funnels to see how different cohorts are behaving?
- You have landing pages that are not tracked?
- One of the steps in the eCommerce funnel has no data.
As prevalent as analytics is, most tagging on eCommerce sites is unfortunately ctrl +C and ctrl + V - i.e. devoid of business logic.
However, for such a critical data set, merely replicating the same setups for different brands is not going to solve the purpose.
- Each brand is unique,
- Their website is unique,
- Their goals are unique, and
- Their customer base is unique.
A one-size fits all approach to foundation building neither works for your home nor does it work for your eCommerce site.
Take control of your analytics data today to better understand your users and leverage that to grow.
- We have a generic audit that is free. For sites that are making less than $1M in revenue, it is a good start. However, if you are a growing brand, a generic audit won’t cut it, and we wouldn’t recommend it either. Our team of business analysis and Google Analytics implementation engineers will work closely with you to understand your business and what is critical to your business.
- We audit your Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager across all touchpoints, including setups, data quality, user behaviour, marketing tags, errors, and much more.
Google Analytics &
Google Tag Manager
- It is quite common to see both the GA and GTM tags on the same site. It is a simple indicator that the data foundations are not solid. Google Tag Manager can and should be used to instrument your entire digital tracking in GA.
- Using GTM to manage all your site and marketing tracking requirements is a recommended and scalable approach to ensuring your tracking is on point at all times.
- We conclude the audit and produce an audit report that highlights the good, the bad, and the ugly of your current implementation, walk you through the problems caused by these gaps and share our recommendations to be implemented.
- Our analysts and GTM engineers will help you implement the recommendations and get you on a strong data foundation.
Saras Analytics team has good understanding of data analytics. They approach any problem by going to its core. They are dedicated and have good response time. We started working with them to make some fixes in Google Analytics. This led to them working on the reporting and insight generation projects. They also helped us with the creation of standardised reports on customer, product and campaign analysis.
Vice President, Marketing
We were facing a challenge in correctly attributing sales, conversion and other metrics to the right acquisition channels. We partnered with Saras Analytics to do a thorough audit of our Google Analytics setup and help us correctly set up our Google Tag Manager for our account. With their help, we are now able to correctly map the relevant events of our users as they navigate on our website in their shopping journey. I recommend the Saras Analytics team for their thorough understanding of GA and GTM and for always being approachable in helping us solve our problems.
Chief Executive Officer
“ We migrated our website hbrascend.org to a single page application and were facing issues with data inaccuracy in Google Analytics. We hired Saras Analytics to help us set up our Google Analytics and extract more value out of our data. We’re very pleased with the results as we are now able to accurately measure the user journey and behavior and are able to make data backed decisions to further enhance the user experience. I strongly recommend Saras Analytics for their expertise in web analytics and a keen business sense for very high quality of deliverables.”
Marketing & Analytics Head, HBR Ascend
“ I have had the opportunity to Work with Saras Analytics with 2 firms that I have been a part of Kalkifashion.com and Vistarooms.com. We were facing attribution issues at both the firms where Google Analytics was reporting wrong data and Google tag manager also was not set up properly. They helped us set this up at both the organisations. They helped us in setting up enhanced E-commerce & custom events and fixing data quality issues which provided more visibility into user behavior and website performance. They are not only the best in the industry for Analytics but they try and understand your business and help you grow. I also love the Customer service they give they are always there to help you out and extremely prompt when you are faced with a challenge. I would highly recommend them to everyone facing Attribution issues or who wants to set up a Dashboard to measure all their Business KPIS.”