Zoho CRM to BigQuery – Made Easy
Replicate Zoho CRM to BigQuery in minutes
Zoho provides its own set of analytics and reporting suites but in many cases, organizations require Zoho CRM data to be pulled to BigQuery or any other data warehouse. Since most organizations have data coming in from a variety of sources, they look to consolidate all the data in one place for meaningful analysis. Replicating your Zoho CRM data to BigQuery allows you to consolidate all of your data into a single location for reporting, analytics, machine learning, and more. Bringing your key sales, marketing, and customer data from Zoho CRM to BigQuery is the right step towards building a robust analytical infrastructure.
Why integrate Zoho CRM to BigQuery?
Since e-commerce companies use separate platforms and tools for selling, payments, and logistics it becomes impossible to track the user’s path through the conversion funnel. Integrate your Zoho CRM data to BigQuery to ensure your Sales and BD team get leads and data on the latest interactions, as they happen. By moving your data to BigQuery, all your Zoho CRM data will be ready for analysis within minutes for deep actionable insights to help you grow your business.
Zoho CRM Overview
Zoho CRM is a full-featured customer relationship management (CRM) suite. It helps businesses engage with customers, convert more leads, and grow their revenue. Zoho CRM empowers small to large-sized organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution for managing organization-wide sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory management in a single business system.
Google BigQuery is a powerful, fast, and flexible data warehouse used for analyzing big data. It is a Platform as a Service that supports querying using ANSI SQL and also has built-in machine learning capabilities. It enables super-fast SQL queries against petabytes of data using the processing power of Google’s infrastructure. You can upload massive datasets into BigQuery machine learning to help you better understand the data. BigQuery is a trusted source to process your data as it will help you securely and cost-effectively process relevant data and turn it into actionable insights for your business.
How to replicate Zoho CRM to BigQuery?
Here are two approaches you can use to replicate Zoho CRM data to BigQuery. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using Zoho CRM APIs & then connect it properly with the BigQuery data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Zoho CRM to BigQuery
Integrating Zoho CRM to BigQuery with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to Zoho CRM data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Zoho CRM to BigQuery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate Zoho CRM with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Zoho CRM from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Zoho CRM log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Zoho CRM accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Zoho CRM to BigQuery Integration
- Faster integration – Zoho CRM to BigQuery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect Zoho CRM to BigQuery.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Zoho CRM, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
Daton offers you a convenient and easy way to integrate your Zoho CRM data with the BigQuery or any other data warehouse with zero code and no data loss.