Olabi to Snowflake – Made Easy
Replicate Olabi to Snowflake in minutes
Are you looking for a quick way to transfer data from Olabi to Snowflake? You can perform this data migration easily using an effective ETL tool: Daton.
For the complex cross-platform customer journey in eCommerce platforms, sellers need to decide which channels they want to sell or spend their advertising budget. To optimize the business operations, they need to understand the demand and supply trends, maximize revenue and offer a seamless customer experience. Therefore, it becomes essential for businesses to tally the data from other tools such as customer support platforms, websites, inventory management, payment gateways, CRMs. These data need to be consolidated in a data warehouse like Snowflake and analyzed to understand the business thoroughly. Let us discuss why Olabi data is essential for your business and how to migrate all those data in Snowflake without writing a single line of code.
Why integrate Olabi to Snowflake?
Global Retailers sell their products in different countries. Therefore, he needs multiple tools like marketing platforms, inventory management systems, payment gateways, logistic channels for each country. Finally, he will calculate the overall profit by:
Profits/Losses = Sales – Expenses
Olabi eCommerce platform will have the sales data, and expenses will be obtained from the marketing costs in advertising platforms. Expenses can also come from logistics, inventory management, payment or accounting softwares. You can use the Olabi data to determine the fast-moving and profitable products, relevant keyword search by buyers, productive ads. Data consolidation from different softwares for each country separately can be challenging if done manually. Thus, data analysis for this data load usually involves a time lag, which reduces the analysis’s accuracy and effectiveness. Simplify this data transfer by loading all relevant data in a data warehouse like Snowflake using an ETL tool. Daton is an automated ETL tool that will quickly fetch data from Olabi into Snowflake without you writing any code.
Olabi is an online eCommerce platform designed by Mindscape to deliver a seamless experience to users. It ensures better visibility of eCommerce store operations without worrying about IT management. This SAAS platform provides moving technology investments from CAPEX to OPEX financial model and ensuring low operating costs. Olabi is an open system that allows easy integration of innovations from start-ups. It consists of powerful tools like Endless Aisles, Omni Channel, and Aisle 360 to give modern consumers an engaging shopping experience. There is also a unified order management system that records consumer orders from various channels. Olabi’s fulfilment engine fulfils orders from any location that has the necessary inventory.
The Snowflake platform enables users to have a petabyte database and an infinite computation scale without database management. You can only extract data from Snowflake through SQL query operations. Snowflake’s cloud data platform breaks down barriers that prevent organizations of various sizes from producing actual value from their data. Thousands of users leverage Snowflake to advance their companies beyond their ability by drawing all their relevant insights from all data generated by the business. Snowflake gears up the enterprises with a single, integrated platform that is the only cloud-built data warehouse. It is instant, secure and has controlled access to their entire data network. A core architecture also exists that facilitates various kinds of data workloads, including a framework to build modern data applications. Snowflake manages all aspects of data storage: organization, metadata, structure, compression and statistics.
How to replicate Olabi to Snowflake?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Olabi to Snowflake warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Olabi APIs & then connect it properly with the Snowflake data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Olabi & Snowflake – Using Daton to integrate Olabi & Snowflake is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and effort. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Olabi data into Snowflake.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data migration process.
Steps to Integrate Olabi with Daton
- Sign in to Daton.
- Select Olabi from Integrations page.
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Olabi login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Olabi Ad accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Olabi to Snowflake Integration
- Faster Integration of Olabi to Snowflake– Olabi to Snowflake is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Olabi to Snowflake.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Olabi, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Snowflake and generate relevant insights.