Olabi to Google Bigquery – Made Easy
Replicate Olabi to Google Bigquery in minute
Do you want to transfer data from Olabi to Google Bigquery instantly? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
eCommerce companies aim to be more data-driven to reduce losses, stay ahead of the competition, understand the demand and supply trends. Thus, it becomes essential for businesses to tally data from the Olabi eCommerce platform and other apps. Olabi generates important data like store overview, merchandising, customer info, orders reports, abandoned cart details. These marketing details, customer feedback, product demand, and user behaviour data needs to be analyzed to understand the business and identify areas of improvement. Multiple tools in use create different which become difficult to integrate manually. Online retailers reduce the time & effort of consolidating their multiple data silos by integrating data from various sources to a data warehouse using powerful ETL tool like Daton.
Why integrate Olabi to Google Bigquery?
Olabi leverages online retailers to sell their products with ease and maximum reach. The platform generates relevant data which are not harnessed in most cases. You can use the data from Olabi to determine the fast-moving and profitable products, relevant keyword search by buyers, productive ads, and many more. Most companies use other tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, payment gateways, Inventory management systems, Chat Interfaces, and Sales database. These different tools individually generate data that can provide a consolidated picture of the entire business. The process of manual integration takes a lot of time. Hence, modern sellers use an effective ETL tool for seamless data transfer. Daton is a powerful ETL tool that easily data from Olabi to Google Bigquery.
Olabi is an online eCommerce platform designed by Mindscape to deliver a personalized experience to users. It is a new-age retail information supply chain that enables the stores to meet the requirements of millennial shoppers and the business needs of retailers. Olabi includes tools like Endless Aisles, Omni Channel, and Aisle 360 to give modern consumers an engaging shopping experience. Users can be select in-store pickup or home delivery. Olabi enables a seamless shopping journey on e-commerce sites, social media commerce sites or store walk-ins. There is a unified order management system that records consumer orders from various channels. Then Olabi’s fulfilment engine helps in order fulfilment from any location that has the necessary inventory.
Google Bigquery Overview
Google BigQuery is a first serverless data warehouse service used by both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies. This cloud service automatically scales to fulfil any demands of a query. The best part about using Google BigQuery is that you can instantly load data to the service as soon as you start using it. The primary requirements are a mechanism to load data into the data warehouse and the ability to write SQL queries. BigQuery also optimizes the storage and datasets in the background. Hence makes real-time analysis quicker and easier. Google BigQuery service offers an excellent pricing model based on the amount of data processed by incoming queries, not on the storage or the compute capacity for processing queries.
How to replicate Olabi to Google Bigquery?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Olabi to Google Bigquery warehouse.
Build a data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Olabi APIs & then connect it properly with Google Bigquery data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Olabi & Google Bigquery
Use Daton to integrate Olabi & Google Bigquery is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly accelerates and simplifies the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. You won’t require any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can access their Olabi data in a few hours.
Daton is easy and simple to use. The interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Olabi data into Google Bigquery.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion &reloads,
- Refreshing access tokens,
And many more important features to help analysts so that they can focus more on data analysis rather than worry about the data migration.
Steps to Integrate Olabi with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Olabi from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name cannot be changed later as it would be used in creating tables for the integration.
- You will be redirected to the Olabi login page for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Olabi accounts
- Select the required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Olabi to Google Bigquery Integration.
- Faster Integration of Olabi to Google Bigquery– Olabi to Google Bigquery is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following a few steps, you can easily connect Olabi to Google Bigquery.
- No Effort & Maintenance: Daton takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure automatically once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. You don’t need to manage any infrastructure or write codes.
- You get an incredibly friendly customer support team who ensure that you leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights.
- Daton is an Enterprise-grade data pipeline which you get at an unbeatable price to help your business become data-driven. Get started today for just $10 with a single integration and scale up as your demands increase.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Daton supports popular cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows optimizing data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources: In addition to Olabi, Daton can extract data from various resources like Databases, Sales and Marketing applications, Analytics and Payment platforms. Daton will ensure that all useful data can be transferred to Google Bigquery for generating relevant insights.