Knowlarity to Snowflake – Made Easy
Replicate Knowlarity to Snowflake in minute
Are you looking for a quicker way to transfer data from Knowlarity to Snowflake? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
Customer service captures the pulse of the customers with direct feedback about your product or service. Modern-day customer service is not limited to the traditional telephone support agent. There is a wide range of media for communication like WhatsApp, Social media platforms, Emails and SMS. Many companies also offer self-service support, so customers can, to an extent, find their answers at any time of day or night. The telephone remains one of the most effective mediums for customer support. Personalized human touch usually results in faster resolution of problems and lesser repeat tickets, leading to more satisfied customers. Data Savvy eCommerce businesses try to simplify data analysis and reporting by integrating data from all these channels into a cloud data warehouse using ETL tools like Daton.
Why integrate Knowlarity to Snowflake?
New-age customers have a ton of choices for communication. The different sources of customer query may be responses from emails, SMS, phone calls, social media sites or reviews and ratings on Amazon & eBay. So you get different data silos per feedback source for each country. Compiling all of this data will give you a clear picture of the business. Manual data consolidation is time-consuming and difficult. This time lag delays the decision-making process and potential revenue loss. Thus companies load data from multiple sources to data warehouses. Daton is a powerful ETL tool that automatically replicates data from Knowlarity to Snowflake without coding or maintenance.
Knowlarity is the most popular cloud telephony solution provider in India. It powers streamlined business communication on the cloud. Knowlarity will access a single platform in real-time for the solutions and deliver a personalized customer experience on a virtual calling platform. It will empower the mobile workforce by automating business communication for a quick and smooth customer experience. Knowlarity offers automated voice technologies with an inexpensive hosted custom voice solution that organizations use to make personalized calls to several customers in a day. Superreceptionist, Smartivr, Superconference, and knowlus are the four unique tools. Knowlarity aims to provide robust telephony and voice technologies to growing brands.
The Snowflake platform enables users to have a petabyte database and an infinite computation scale without database management. You can only extract data from Snowflake through SQL query operations. Snowflake’s cloud data platform breaks down barriers that prevent organizations of various sizes from producing actual value from their data. Thousands of users leverage Snowflake to advance their companies beyond their ability by drawing all their relevant insights from all data generated by the business. Snowflake gears up the enterprises with a single, integrated platform that is the only cloud-built data warehouse. It is instant, secure and has controlled access to their entire data network. A core architecture also exists that facilitates various kinds of data workloads, including a framework to build modern data applications. Snowflake manages all aspects of data storage: organization, metadata, structure, compression and statistics.
How to replicate Knowlarity to Snowflake?
There are two major ways in which you can transfer data from Knowlarity to Snowflake data warehouse.
Build Your Own data pipeline
Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Knowlarity APIs & then connect it properly with the Snowflake data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Knowlarity and Snowflake
Using Daton to integrate Knowlarity & Snowflake is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data integration on Daton only takes a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Knowlarity ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface enables analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Knowlarity data into Snowflake.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important features to help analysts focus on analysis rather than worry about the data.
Steps to Integrate Knowlarity with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Knowlarity from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Knowlarity login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Knowlarity accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Knowlarity to Snowflake Integration.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Faster Integration of Knowlarity to Snowflake– Knowlarity to Snowflake is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Knowlarity to snowflake.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights.
- Robust Scheduling Options: This allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Knowlarity, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Snowflake and generate relevant insights.
- You get an enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses, including Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allow you to optimize data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.