Intercom to Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Intercom to Redshift in minutes
Intercom enables businesses to communicate with customers on their websites, web and mobile applications, and as well as by emails. Now you might want to move these customers’ interactions data to a data warehouse where you can analyze the hidden patterns, trends, and insights along with the data from a lot of other sources. Replicate your Intercom data to Redshift to automate the internal processes and provide your customers with a seamless and engaging personal experience. Now you are no longer bound to keep your Intercom data siloed from other parts of your business, you can visualize it with other business-critical data like marketing, advertising, sales, and service.
Why integrate Intercom to Redshift?
Companies are on a pursuit to become more data-driven to provide their customers with an engaging and seamless experience. If you are using Intercom to engage customers, chances are your data is stuck in silos! To have an in-depth analysis of your Intercom data along with data from various sources, moving your data to a cloud data warehouse like Redshift is an accurate choice. Integrating your Intercom data to Redshift will enable you to take advantage of advanced analytical capabilities to better communicate with your customers. Along with reliable insights and metrics, you can also create a backup of this data for future analysis.
Intercom is a Conversational Relationship Platform (CRP) that helps you build customer relationships through conversational, messenger-based experiences across the customer journey. It’s the only platform that delivers conversational experiences across the customer journey, with solutions for Conversational Marketing, Conversational Customer Engagement, and Conversational Support, powering 500 million conversations per month and connecting 4 billion unique end-users worldwide.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Redshift is a fast, fully managed petabyte-scale data warehouse service offered by the Amazon ecosystem. It takes full advantage of Amazon’s cloud server infrastructure which makes it simple and cost-effective to efficiently analyze all your data using SQL and your existing business intelligence tools. Amazon Redshift offers the performance, speed, and scalability required to address your data warehousing and ETL needs. Redshift’s parallel processing and compressions reduce the execution time and deliver faster results.
How to replicate Intercom to Redshift?
Here’s an overview of the two approaches you can use to replicate Intercom data to Redshift. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using Intercom APIs & then connect it properly with the Redshift data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Intercom and Redshift
Integrating Intercom and Redshift with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to Intercom data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Intercom data into Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate Intercom with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Intercom from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Intercom log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Intercom accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Intercom to Redshift Integration
- Faster integration – Intercom to Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect Intercom to Redshift.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Intercom, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
Daton automates the flow of data from Intercom to Redshift structuring it in a way that is optimized for your analysis. Now let Daton take care of the heavy lifting while your engineers focus on analysis and not data consolidation.