Bold Commerce to Amazon Redshift -Made Easy
Replicate Bold Commerce to Amazon Redshift in minute
Do you want to transfer data from Bold commerce to Amazon Redshift? Here is a quick and easy solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
E-commerce businesses’ primary aim is to overcome losses by becoming more data-driven. Companies believe in learning about the market’s demand and supply trends to stay ahead of competitors. Therefore, it becomes crucial for companies to bring data from the Bold commerce and other apps for calculation and analysis. Bold Commerce produces numerous data on the store, customer and billing that need to be analyzed, with customer feedback, product demand, and user behaviour data. So that you get a complete understanding of the business and identify improvement areas. Nowadays, most online sellers reduce the time & effort of reporting and analyzing their multiple data silos by integrating these massive amounts of data from Bold Commerce to Amazon Redshift. Integration makes the process of reporting generation and analysis simpler.
Why integrate Bold Commerce to Amazon Redshift?
Bold Commerce leverages online eCommerce platforms with useful tools and integrations. Bold Commerce can be used to easily access purchase, store, billing, and customer data. The tools and integrations from Bold Commerce will easily consolidate important eCommerce business data so that you can optimize different processes and obtain insights like customer feedback, product demands, payment issues. The problem arises when data from separate tools in Bold Commerce need to be downloaded in sheets and analyzed to create reports. This process takes a lot of time and effort to execute manually, and the analysis, as a result, is delayed and not very accurate.
To solve this issue, extract all data from Bold Commerce using an ETL tool and store it in a cloud data warehouse. Daton is an automated ETL tool that easily migrates data from multiple sources. It can automatically load Bold Commerce data into a data warehouse like Amazon Redshift with a single integration and no coding.
Bold Commerce Overview
The Bold Commerce is a software development enterprise that offers industry-leading e-commerce solutions for the world’s most innovative brands. Bold Commerce enables entrepreneurs by giving them tools that can improve their e-commerce stores. Companies can customize these tools for a better customer experience. Moreover, this platform provides tools for CheckOut, Subscriptions and Price Rules. It also offers Bold Analytics, known as Bold BI. This analytics tool provides predictive analytics. It helps to identify business risks, understand market trends and predict future outcomes. Users can efficiently operate their business operations, gain strategic business insights, and maximize revenue with Bold BI’s help.
Amazon Redshift Overview
The Amazon Redshift is a widely used data warehouse to offer a petabyte-scale and cloud-native service. Amazon redshift allows SQL based querying and numerous business intelligence tools to connect with the service by providing a query engine for all users. This platform supports massive workloads, big data and is built on a scalable infrastructure. The robust and powerful management console allows connections from any SQL client. Amazon redshift service supports REST APIs. It permits developers to work with simple API calls in real-time. This platform is easily compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate Bold Commerce to Amazon Redshift?
Here are two approaches you can use to replicate Bold Commerce data to the Amazon Redshift data warehouse. These approaches will not only allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both but also, help choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes time and manpower. Hence, the chances of getting errors are more due to multiple integrated steps one after the other. Therefore, you need to extract data using Bold Commerce APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse. In conclusion, this whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Bold Commerce to Amazon redshift
Integrating Bold Commerce to Amazon redshift with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and effort. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure. And yet you can get access to Bold Commerce data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements. to configure data replication from Bold Commerce to Amazon redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
- and many more important functions for data analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about data replication.
Steps to integrate Bold Commerce with Daton
- Sign in to Daton.
- Select Bold Commerce from the integrations page.
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later.
- You will be redirected to Bold Commerce log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- Post successful authentication, you will receive prompts to choose from the list of available Bold Commerce accounts.
- Select required tables from the available list of tables.
- Then select all required fields for each table.
- Submit the integration.
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Bold Commerce and Amazon redshift integration.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Faster integration – Bold Commerce to Amazon redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following a few steps you can easily connect Bold Commerce to Amazon Redshift.
- Enterprise–grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Amazon redshift, Bigquery, Snowflake, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Robust Scheduling Options: This allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Flexible loading options allow you to optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Bold Commerce, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
- Daton, a fully managed modern ETL data pipeline gives you a fuss-free means to quickly and easily replicate your data from Bold Commerce to Amazon redshift.