Bing Ads to Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Bing Ads to Redshift in minutes
Bing Ads is a popular advertising platform that places your ads in front of the Bing network to generate awareness, engagement, and sales. While Microsoft does provide metrics and analysis of Bing Ads data, decision-makers want to analyze the insights of their online marketing campaigns, especially with other marketing efforts and the performance of their business as a whole. Replicate Bing Ads data to Redshift within minutes and focus on analyzing your advertisement spending and performance data. Combine your bing data with other marketing tools and systems to gain deeper insights into your marketing data.
Why integrate Bing Ads to Redshift?
If your company is advertising on the Bing network, chances are your Bing Ads data is unseen and unused for operations, insights, and decision making. When data is stuck in data silos, it often sits untapped. Take control of your data, integrate Bing Ads data to Redshift and perform the in-depth analysis you need for better visibility and more conversions. Having your Bing Ads data into the Redshift data warehouse as your marketing, support, and sales will give you a broader and meaningful understanding of your ads spend, ROI, and business performance.
Bing Ads Overview
Bing Ads is an online advertising platform offered by Microsoft that allows businesses to create and manage search and display ad campaigns on Bing & Yahoo search engines. It allows advertisers to target audiences based on keywords and they get charged when a user clicks on a promoted search result. Bing Ads has enormous potential for businesses of all sizes, especially those with smaller budgets. Bing Ads are incredibly effective as they give you a great advantage to reach hyper-specific audiences looking for exact terms that you’re targeting.
Amazon Redshift is a cloud-based data warehouse solution offered by Amazon. The platform provides a storage system that lets companies store petabytes of data. Redshift takes full advantage of Amazon’s cloud server infrastructure and is designed for big data as it can scale easily because of the modular node design. It is a fully managed warehouse, so administrative tasks like configuration, maintenance backups, and security are completely automated. Amazon Redshift offers the performance, speed, and scalability required to address your data warehousing and ETL needs.
How to replicate Bing Ads to Redshift?
Here’s an overview of the two approaches you can use to replicate Bing Ads data to Redshift. This will allow you to evaluate the pros and cons of both and choose the one that best suits your requirement.
Build your own data pipeline
This process needs a lot of experience and consumes a lot of time and manpower. The chances of errors are more due to multiple integrated steps to be executed one after the other. You need to extract data using Bing Ads APIs & then connect it properly with the Redshift data warehouse. This whole process to build a custom data pipeline requires regular intervention that makes it cumbersome.
Use Daton to integrate Bing Ads and Redshift
Integrating Bing Ads and Redshift with Daton is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton significantly simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Your analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet you can get access to Bing Ads data in a few hours.
Daton’s simple and easy-to-use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Bing Ads data into Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits
- Historical data load
- Incremental data load
- Table creation, deletion, and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worrying about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to integrate Bing Ads with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Bing Ads from the integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Bing Ads log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Bing Ads accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Bing Ads to Redshift Integration
- Faster integration of Bing Ads to Redshift – Bing Ads to Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very conveniently and seamlessly. By following few steps you can easily connect Bing Ads to Redshift.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. No need to manage infrastructure or write manual code.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus on analysis and insights!
- Enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your data needs grow.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Flexible loading options allow to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Bing Ads, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms, and much more.
If your business is spending a huge amount on Bing Ads, getting accurate and up-to-date data insights from your Bing Ads accounts is crucial. With just a few clicks, you can start collecting analytics-ready data, consistently into your Redshift cloud data warehouse.