Adjust to Snowflake – Made Easy
Replicate Adjust to Snowflake in minute
Are you looking for a quicker way to transfer data from Adjust to Snowflake? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using an ETL tool: Daton.
Modern eCommerce businesses are taking a data-driven approach. Digitalization demands them to stay ahead of their competition and make informed business decisions utilizing data. Companies use mobile measurement platforms like Adjust for powerful mobile ad campaigns. Adjust is a fully automated and preventative solution against mobile ad fraud. It prevents click frauds from affecting your valuable data and budget in mobile ads. Ecommerce companies that sell globally often have separate ad accounts for each country, creating various data silos. Extracting these data from these accounts for effective reporting and analyzing the entire business data comprehensively become challenging. Data Savvy eCommerce businesses always replicate data from all sources into a cloud data warehouse like Snowflake to reduce efforts on analysis and reporting.
Why integrate Adjust to Snowflake?
Adjust marketing platform produces data such as mobile app performance, cross-channel attribution, hyper-engagement, click spam, user engagement, click injection, IP address monitoring, audience targeting. Mobile ads do not return a better revenue, mostly due to a lack of specific data. Collect more data from different sources and use it in your mobile marketing campaigns to deliver personalized ads. If you replicate Adjust data in the same cloud data warehouse as your sales, marketing and support data, it will help you get an exact idea of your mobile marketing campaigns.
Manual data integration is difficult and time-consuming. So, modern businesses use a cloud data pipeline and data warehouse like Snowflake to consolidate all the data. Daton is an automated cloud data pipeline that easily fetches data from Adjust into Snowflake without any coding. It will enable you to make the most of Adjust Snowflake connector by offering deeper insights into your mobile marketing.
Adjust is a mobile marketing platform used by mobile app marketers. This mobile attribution modelling solution offers powerful tracking marketing channels and source attributing for the customers. Adjust allows users to analyze events in the client’s apps using different tools. The platform offers measurement, cybersecurity, fraud prevention and marketing automation products. Each tool aims at making mobile marketing simpler, smarter and secure. Over 50000 companies use Adjust to optimize mobile marketing campaigns better.
The Snowflake platform enables users to have a petabyte database and an infinite computation scale without database management. You can only extract data from Snowflake through SQL query operations. Snowflake’s cloud data platform breaks down barriers that prevent organizations of various sizes from producing actual value from their data. Thousands of users leverage Snowflake to advance their companies beyond their ability by drawing all their relevant insights from all data generated by the business. Snowflake gears up the enterprises with a single, integrated platform that is the only cloud-built data warehouse. It is instant, secure and has controlled access to their entire data network. A core architecture also exists that facilitates various kinds of data workloads, including a framework to build modern data applications. Snowflake manages all aspects of data storage: organization, metadata, structure, compression and statistics.
How to replicate Adjust to Snowflake?
There are two ways in which you can load data from Adjust to Snowflake data warehouse.
Build Your Own data pipeline
Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Amazon APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Amazon Ads & Amazon Redshift
Using Daton to integrate Amazon Ads & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data integration on Daton only takes a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Amazon ads data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface enables analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Amazon Ads data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important features to help analysts focus on analysis rather than worry about the data.
Steps to Integrate Adjust with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Adjust from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Adjust login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Adjust Ad accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Adjust to Snowflake Integration.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Faster Integration of Adjust to Snowflake– Adjust to Snowflake is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Adjust to snowflake.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Adjust, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Snowflake and generate relevant insights.
- You get an enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses, including Snowflake, Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allow you to optimize data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.