Adjust to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Adjust to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for a quicker way to transfer data from Adjust to Amazon Redshift? Here is an easy solution for this data migration process using a cloud data pipeline: Daton.
A data-driven approach is of foremost importance for eCommerce businesses in this era of digitalization. Companies need to harness their business data to the fullest to stay ahead of their competition and get better insights for informed decision-making. Mobile measurement platforms like Adjust is commonly used for effective mobile ad campaigns. It offers a fully automated and preventative solution against mobile ad frauds. Adjust prevents click frauds from affecting your valuable data and budget in mobile ads. Ecommerce companies that sell globally often have separate ad accounts for each country, creating various data silos. Consolidating these data from these accounts for effective reporting and analyzing the entire business data comprehensively become challenging. Data Savvy eCommerce businesses always integrate data from all sources into a cloud data warehouse like Redshift to reduce efforts on analysis and reporting.
Why integrate Adjust to Amazon Redshift?
Adjust marketing platform produces data like audience targeting, mobile app performance, user engagement, cross-channel attribution, hyper-engagement, click spam, IP address monitoring, click injection. The lack of specific data can cause low revenue returns on mobile ads campaigns. For more personalized mobile ad creation, collect data from different sources and use it in your mobile ad campaigns. If you load data from Adjust platform in the same cloud data warehouse as your marketing, support, and sales data, it will enable you to get a precise idea of your mobile marketing campaigns.
The manual compilation and processing of data from different sources for thorough data analysis and reporting can be complex. So, modern businesses use a cloud data pipeline like Daton to consolidate all the data. Consolidation helps to make faster data analysis and reporting. Daton is an automated cloud data pipeline that easily migrates data from Adjust to Amazon Redshift without any coding or maintenance. You can make the most of the Adjust-Redshift connector by obtaining deeper insights into your mobile marketing.
Adjust is a mobile marketing platform designed for app marketers. The mobile attribution modelling solution is featured with powerful tracking marketing channels and source attributing for the customers. Adjust helps its users to analyze events in the client’s apps using various tools. The platform provides cybersecurity, measurement, marketing automation and fraud prevention tools. They aim to make mobile marketing simpler, secure and smarter. Top brands such as Procter & Gamble, Rocket Internet, and Tencent Games use Adjust to optimize mobile marketing campaigns better.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. It is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate Adjust to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Adjust to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Adjust APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Adjust & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate Adjust & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Adjust data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Adjust data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate Adjust with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Adjust from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Adjust login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Adjust accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Adjust to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Adjust to Amazon Redshift– Adjust to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Adjust to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google Bigquery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Adjust, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.