Shiprocket to Amazon Redshift – Made Easy
Replicate Shiprocket to Amazon Redshift in minutes
Are you looking for a quick way to transfer data from Shiprocket to Amazon Redshift? You can perform this data migration easily using a cloud data pipeline: Daton.
Data savvy eCommerce brands use shipping automation apps like Shiprocket to minimize losses through their shipping channels. Shiprocket and other similar apps generate many valuable data that can be used to get meaningful insights. Top companies reduce the time & effort of analyzing the multiple data silos by integrating data from Shiprocket and other tools to Amazon Redshift. Data consolidation makes the process of data analysis and reporting simpler.
Why integrate Shiprocket to Amazon Redshift?
Shiprocket generates data like return rates of products, the reason for returning, average delivery time, most efficient delivery channels. Modern businesses usually collect data from customer service apps, CRMs, email marketing tools and consolidate to get meaningful insights on product demand trends. You can use them to project sales trends, allocate marketing, logistics budgets effectively. Manual data migration can be challenging. Hence, popular brands use automated data pipeline like Daton. It is a cloud data pipeline that easily loads data from Shiprocket to Amazon Redshift.
Shiprocket is a popular shipping management solution that provides automated logistics solutions. You can use the software to ship goods anywhere at discounted rates. Shiprocket users expand their e-Commerce business by providing a better shipping quality for more outreach. It facilitates around 50,000 cost-effective deliveries of orders daily and caters to about 220 countries. It partners with 17 popular courier services, which are secure and reliable. The customers can also track their products through email or SMS. Users can select their location preference and maximum insurance coverage for lost products.
Amazon Redshift Overview
Amazon Redshift is the most popular data warehouse to offer a cloud-native, petabyte-scale service. The software provides a query engine for all users allowing SQL based querying and a host of business intelligence tools to connect with the service. Amazon Redshift is built on a scalable infrastructure, supports big data and massive workloads. The powerful management console enables connections from any SQL client. Amazon Redshift service also supports REST APIs allowing developers to work in real-time with simple API calls. It is compatible with several BI and visualization tools.
How to replicate Shiprocket to Amazon Redshift?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Shiprocket to Amazon Redshift warehouse.
Build Your data pipeline – Building an in-house data pipeline needs a lot of experience, time and manpower with higher chances of errors. You need to extract data using Shiprocket APIs & then connect it properly with the Amazon Redshift data warehouse.
Use Daton to integrate Shiprocket & Amazon Redshift – Using Daton to integrate Shiprocket & Amazon Redshift is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time to build automated reporting to a great extent.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Shiprocket data in a few hours. Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Shiprocket data into Amazon Redshift.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Table creation, deletion & reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
and many more important functions that are required to enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate Shiprocket with Daton
- Sign in to Daton
- Select Shiprocket from the Integrations page
- Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- You will be redirected to Shiprocket login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
- Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Shiprocket accounts
- Select required tables from the available list of tables
- Then select all required fields for each table
- Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Shiprocket to Amazon Redshift Integration
- Faster Integration of Shiprocket to Amazon Redshift– Shiprocket to Amazon Redshift is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Shiprocket to Amazon Redshift.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Enterprise grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allows to you optimize data loading behavior to maximize storage utilization and easy of querying.
- Enterprise grade encryption gives your peace of mind
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Shiprocket, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Amazon Redshift and generate relevant insights.