Quickbooks to Snowflake – Made Easy
Replicate Quickbooks to Snowflake in minutes
If you are looking to transfer data from Quickbooks to Snowflake quickly, there is an easy solution for this data transfer using a powerful ETL tool: Daton.
Accounting is an essential part of any commercial business. Therefore, every business requires an accountant to keep track of the finances. However, for most SMBs, it makes sense to opt for accounting software instead, as it can handle a large volume of data without any compromise in accuracy at a fraction of the cost. Softwares, like Quickbooks, gives insights into the overall financial performance of the business. It handles all the financial aspects of your company and keeps a record of business transactions. It manages general ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable. Accounting software like Quickbooks aims to economically manage and track the finances of your business, enabling you to identify slow-moving products or processes and optimize your business and increase profits.
Why integrate Quickbooks to Snowflake?
Data generated from Quickbooks may be used to optimize marketing budgets, reduce payment defaulters, reduce losses due to incorrect tax filing or tax claims, improve inventory budget allocations. To get a complete picture of the business, analyzing all the data that is generated from the various apps and tools in use becomes essential. Separate data silos mean different sheets need to be downloaded from all these multiple sources from which detailed reports need to be created. So all of the inventory data, customer feedback, customer behaviour data, payment gateway data need to be appropriately analyzed to develop a consolidated picture of the entire business. Based on which decision-makers would have an understanding of the areas of improvement and then take steps to optimize processes further. This process takes a lot of time and effort to execute manually, and the analysis would not be very accurate. Thus companies lose out on potential revenue.
QuickBooks is a popular accounting software for businesses of small and medium-size. It manages all the finances with either licensed or online version. You can get instant access to information related to customer, vendor and employees. Quickbooks features a centralized dashboard, which allows users to gain insights into market trends and organizational performance using key performance indicators. There is an Online Advanced feature which enables administrators to assign tasks to the sales team, grant access to specific users and collaborate on different projects with team members. QuickBooks Online Advanced facilitates integration with various third-party applications such as RevenueBooks, Syft Analytics, Freedom Merchants and more. You will get monthly subscriptions and customer support via phone, documentation and more. The software has free support and upgrades with the online version.
The Snowflake platform enables users to have a petabyte database and an infinite computation scale without database management. You can only extract data from Snowflake through SQL query operations. The cloud data platform of Snowflake breaks down barriers that prevent organizations of various sizes from producing actual value from their data. Thousands of users leverage Snowflake to advance their companies beyond their ability by drawing all their relevant insights from all data generated by the business. Snowflake gears up the enterprises with a single, integrated platform which is the only cloud-built data warehouse. It is instant, secure and has controlled access to their entire data network. A core architecture also exists that facilitates a variety of kinds of data workloads, including a framework to build modern data applications. Snowflake manages all aspects of data store: organization, metadata, structure, compression and statistics.
How to replicate Quickbooks to Snowflake?
There are two ways in which you can replicate Quickbooks to snowflake warehouse.
- Build Your data pipeline
This process needs much experience and consumes a lot of time and effort. The chances of errors are more. You need to extract data using Quickbooks APIs & then connect it correctly with the Snowflake data warehouse. The whole process to build a data pipeline on its own is quite challenging.
- Use Daton to integrate Quickbooks & Snowflake.
Use Daton to integrate data from Quickbooks to the Snowflake data warehouse. It is the fastest & easiest way to save your time and efforts. Leveraging a cloud data pipeline like Daton simplifies and accelerates the time it takes to build automated reporting.
Configuring data replication on Daton on only takes a few minutes and a few clicks. Analysts do not have to write any code or manage any infrastructure, yet they can get access to their Quickbooks data in a few hours.Daton’s simple and easy to use interface allows analysts and developers to use UI elements to configure data replication from Quickbooks data into Snowflake.
Daton takes care of:
- Rate limits,
- Historical data load,
- Incremental data load,
- Table creation, deletion and reloads
- Refreshing access tokens,
and many more important functions that enable analysts to focus on analysis rather than worry about the data that is delivered for analysis.
Steps to Integrate Quickbooks with Daton
1. Sign in to Daton
2. Select Quickbooks from the Integrations page
3. Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and you cannot be change it later
4. You will be redirected to Quickbooks login for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically
5. Post successful authentication, there will be a prompt to choose from the list of available Quickbooks Ad accounts
6. Select required tables from the available list of tables
7. Then select all required fields for each table
8. Submit the integration
Here are more reasons to explore Daton for Quickbooks to Snowflake Integration.
- Low Effort & Zero Maintenance – Daton automatically takes care of all the data replication processes and infrastructure once you sign up for a Daton account and configure the data sources. There is no infrastructure to manage or no code to write.
- Data consistency guarantee and an incredibly friendly customer support team ensure you can leave the data engineering to Daton and focus instead of analysis and insights!
- Faster Integration of Quickbooks to Snowflake– Quickbooks to Snowflake is one of the integrations Daton can handle very fast and seamlessly. By following few steps, you can easily connect Quickbooks to snowflake.
- Robust Scheduling Options: allows you to schedule jobs based on their requirements using a simple configuration step.
- You get an enterprise-grade data pipeline at an unbeatable price to help every business become data-driven. Get started with a single integration today for just $10 and scale up as your demands increase.
- Support for all major cloud data warehouses, including Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, PostgreSQL and more.
- Flexible loading options allow you to optimize data loading behaviour to maximize storage utilization and ease of querying.
- Enterprise-grade encryption gives your peace of mind.
- Support for 100+ data sources – In addition to Quickbooks, Daton can extract data from a varied range of sources such as Sales and Marketing applications, Databases, Analytics platforms, Payment platforms and much more. Daton will ensure that you have a way to bring any data to Snowflake and generate relevant insights.